We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Part #2040002 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd J (Oshtemo, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 07, 2015 3:33 PM
The cat itself is well constructed, with sleeve fit into existing exhaust. Small notch cut-out was needed to fit across preexisting metal tab on my 98 Jeep XJ. CONS: Clamps included were of questionable quality (one broke during install with hand tool); I separately purchased heavy duty clamps, which provided good seal.
Reviewed by andrew p (COEUR D ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 14, 2015 8:30 PM
I am very satisfied with the product. From ordering to installation was very quiet simple. The original cat rattled. I installed the flowmaster cat and the American thunder series exhaust and am blown away by the difference in sound, added horsepower and improved mpg.would definitely recommend!!!
Reviewed by Jason M (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 03, 2013 8:06 PM
Perfect fit and a very very easy install. No need to re route O2 sensor. Autoanything shipped out product very promply. Very pleased.
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2040002
- Inlet: 2.5 in.
- Outlet: 2.25 in.
- Body length: 22 in.
- Body width: 6 in.
- Inlet connection: Clamp-On
- Outlet connection: Clamp-On
- Not air tube kit adaptable
- Uses factory hangers
- Oxygen senor location: Post catalyst
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- cheapest flowmaster exhaust systems
- 17403 flowmaster
- flowmaster 15379
- flowmaster 50 suv
- luggage rack for madza cx9
- 2002 cadillac eldorado accesories
- acura muffler tips
- exhaust for 2013 denali 2500hd
- 2003 nissan altima catalytic converter california
- 2012 impala exhaust tips
- auto anything brakes
- tent for the bed of a truck
- truck tool boxes on sale