We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Part #2050006 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John T (Lancaster, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Oct 20, 2014 7:10 PM
Pros: 1. Made in U.S.A, 2. Made in U.S.A., 3. Made with quality construction, welds, materials...etc., Cons: 1. Cats are not universal fit, but each came with threaded bung mounted in top of cat for O2 sensor, which my truck doesn't use (sensors after cat in pipe). Hole plug needed to be tightened before install, no instructions, no sealant, no torque spec...etc. If plug becomes loose with time, exhaust will need to be dropped to reach and retighten as it is 1-2" from floorboards.
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2050006
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- super 50 (suv) - three chamber mufflers
- 50 series delta flow
- flow master 817485
- flowmaster side exhaust tips
- gmc exhaust tip
- bmw diesel performance parts
- federal catalyst converter for 2001 infinity i30 california legal
- f350 exhaust tips
- 2000 acura integra catalytic converter
- 2010 chevy silverado exhaust
- car windows wind deflectors
- nerf step side bars
- floor mats for cars and trucks