We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Heatshield Products HP Sticky Shield Part #180021 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry B (GLENDALE, AZ) — Jun 18, 2014 8:10 PM
Just finished installing HP sticky shield on the engine side of our firewall. I'm impressed thus far with how it sticks, shields radiant heat from the cockpit, and seams stay together with the armor weld tape.
Reviewed by VIDAL S (Kissimmee, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — Nov 15, 2013 6:18 AM
Great product with a very strong adhesive. The finish is a great plus. It adds to the look instead of becoming an eye-sore. My only issue is that I ordered the 23"x24" size and it is packaged folded and the fold lines deform the nice finish. I would suggest the product (regardless of size) be rolled for packaging. If most buyers are like me, a large part of choosing this product is it's nice finish.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- Part Size:23 in. x 23 in.
- Part #:180021
- Continuous temperature: 1100 °F
- Peak temperature: 2000 °F (30 seconds or less)
- Thickness: 1/8 in.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- cobra skin exhaust wrap
- what is the best heatsheild for a toyota sequoia 2012
- saab performance mufflers
- audi accesories
- jeep headers review
- muffler heat shield for dodge charger 2013
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 magnaflow muffler
- ram 1500 exhaust
- pickup bed liners
- car luggage rack
- cold air intake system