We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Heatshield Products HP Heatshield Mat Part #721204 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd S (SAINT ALBANS, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Mar 17, 2016 11:38 AM
I used this to cover and insulate the outside of the filter box of the ColdSport cold air intake system for my 2016 MX5 Miata. I found it very easy to work with and if you follow instructions, very easy to apply and have adhere to the outside of the box. Coupled with the Heatshield tape it resulted in a very professional appearance and function.
Reviewed by Clinton B (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Jul 02, 2013 9:17 PM
I used it to wrap the factory heat shield (with a couple of rust holes, the vehicle is 25 years old and the factory heatshield is no longer available). Installation was easy, just cut to size, peel off backing and press on.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- Part Size:24 in. x 48 in.
- Style:Self adhesive
- Part #:721204
- Continuous temperature: 1100 °F
- Peak temperature: 2000 °F (30 seconds or less)
- Thickness: 0.03 in.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- 6 in x 100 ft exhaust wrap
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- thermal heat shield for brake lines
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- chevrolet exhaust system reviews
- chevy colorado exhaust measure
- ford ranger cat back exhaust system
- nismo headers titan
- cheap fender flares
- auto seat cover
- truck bike rack