We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Part #324090 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Raul S (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 10, 2017 4:58 PM
I'm not here to persuade any one to use OE parts from the factory, but when your faced with a part that is $1000 from VW and less than $200 aftermarket, I think you'll make the right decision. The cat was exactly the right fit for my MK 4 Jetta with the 2.0L AZG type motor. Be sure to know what motor type you have as there are 3-4 different types in these Jettas and some have 4 or 6 bolt flange configurations. The best part is my P0420 code never returned and I passed my AZ emissions!
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:324090
- pacesetter exhaust review
- pacesetter highflow core cats
- eastern catalytic converter
- magnaflow direct fit cat
- mini mufflers
- nissan headers
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- 1965 chevy truck exhaust
- 2008 silverado exhaust systems
- how many catalytic converters are in a 2001 chevy blazer
- automobile luggage rack
- discount custom car seat cover
- tonneau cover brands