We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Part #324094 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jason e (Wharton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Impreza — Oct 07, 2015 10:29 AM
direct fit converter fit good. my only complaint is the front O2 sensor isn't angled out enough towards the front resulting in a very tight fit with very little clearance to the timing belt cover. also the O2 bungs for the front O2 sensor for early and late model fitment are welded to close together resulted in trimming the heat sheild for the O2 sensor to be able to screw in to the exhaust. The only thing left is to see is how durable the SS pipes & welds hold up.
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- high flow catalytic converter
- magnaflow 50884
- eastern catalytic direct-fit catalytic converters
- acura muffler tips
- audi accesories
- vw efn 0222 catalytic converter for ca
- ford f150 cat back exhaust systems
- 2002 honda accord se catalytic converter
- 2002 monte carlo exhaust system
- hard corp seat covers for a car
- auto window air deflectors
- cargo mats for cars