We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Mid-Pipes Part #1650ST Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dan M (OAKLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 1969 Ford Mustang — Nov 12, 2012 10:01 PM
These JBA shorty headers clear both the rack and pinion steering shaft and the clutch cable for the t-5 transmission as well as provide clearance for the plugs on the gt-40p heads in my vintage Mustang. Only product I could find that the manufacturer said would fit. The only issue I had was getting the rear bolt into the header flange.
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?
- discounted jba headers
- alberta pacesetter v6 headers
- ford headers
- muffler austin healey 3000
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- 2010 ford ranger exhaust
- jba 2011 392 challenger headers
- cat back dual exhaust for 2011 silverado
- custom truck floor mats
- engine air filter
- roof cargo carriers