Unleash the hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response that's simmering under your hood. JBA Headers are mandrel-bent for maximum flow and smog-legal in all 50 states. Firecone collector for greater output. Dyno proven 10-25hp gains. 1-year warranty.
Power up your ride with BBK Performance Exhaust Headers. Tuned for power and built for durability, BBK crafts both shorty headers and long tube headers. And, for explosive power you can count on, BBK performance headers are pressure-tested for leak-free service. 1-year warranty.
Toss those rusty, restrictive, stock parts and increase performance and engine life with Gibson's custom headers. Enthusiasts and industry experts alike all agree that Gibson headers are the most cost-effective performance exhaust headers on the market. Lifetime Warranty.
Quality off-road long-tube headers at an affordable price—impossible? Not any more—go for PaceSetter’s Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers. These bad boys deliver roaring horsepower and torque, they seal tight, are made in the USA and carry a 3-year warranty.
PaceSetter Headers are built to bolster the performance, efficiency, sound and under-the-hood style of your vehicle. PaceSetter takes mandrel-bent tubing and finishes it with exclusive Armor*Coating to put the quality in these headers. And, standing behind the PaceSetter stallion logo is a 3-year warranty.
Not sure which 2008 Ford Mustang Exhaust Headers & Manifolds are right for you? We have over 918 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"After reading the other reviews I decided to have these professionally installed. I think it was the correct decision. I noticed the low end torque diffreence right away. I actually have a little wheel hop now when I start out at a traffic light or stop sign. So my next investment will be rear control arms." —Robert Z from Williamsburg, VA bought a BBK Performance Exhaust Headers for a 2008 Ford Mustang, 4.6L V8.
"These tips refer to installing ceramic coated heaters in a 2008 V6 Mustang.
1. Hit all the fasteners with liquid-wrench the night before.
2. Make sure you have a 1-1/16" crowfoot wrench to remove the flare nut fitting on the EGR tube.
3. It is not required to remove the stubs that are used on the oem headers ... they can be used. Plus, you may find it difficult to remove them ... I even used the double nut method and was unsuccessful.
4. It is not necessary to remove the "Y" exhaust pipe ... but, you must loosen the clamp where the pipe attaches the rear exhaust pipe. Support the exhaust system with floor stands just beyond the CATS.
5. Make sure to check the fit up on the flare nut fitting on the JBA header to the EGR tube. If your header is ceramic coated you may have to chase the male threads on the JBA header.
6. Be prepared to spend about 12-hours installing these header.
Overall I enjoyed installing the headers, they look great, and I gained about 10-HP." —Manuel P from Wilmington, DE bought a JBA Cat4ward Headers for a 2008 Ford Mustang, 4.0L V6.