Manifold shmanifold—swap that factory iron for some gnarly power & sound with Stainless Works Headers. Crafted from T304 stainless steel and tuned specifically for your engine, these exhaust headers deliver free-flowing horsepower, torque and throttle response. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Clear away the restrictions in your exhaust system and crank up your driving excitement with Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers. Each custom-designed exhaust header boasts ceramic-coated stainless steel construction, fat 3/8" flanges and 1 5/8" primary tubes. 1-year warranty.
When it comes to exhaust header design, experience makes the performance difference. Bassani puts over 3 decades of building exhaust headers into each Optimum-Length Header. Industrial chrome or ceramic finish. Made in the USA. Lifetime Warranty.
Not sure which 2008 Ford Mustang Exhaust Headers & Manifolds are right for you? We have over 918 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"After reading the other reviews I decided to have these professionally installed. I think it was the correct decision. I noticed the low end torque diffreence right away. I actually have a little wheel hop now when I start out at a traffic light or stop sign. So my next investment will be rear control arms." —Robert Z from Williamsburg, VA bought a BBK Performance Exhaust Headers for a 2008 Ford Mustang, 4.6L V8.
"These tips refer to installing ceramic coated heaters in a 2008 V6 Mustang.
1. Hit all the fasteners with liquid-wrench the night before.
2. Make sure you have a 1-1/16" crowfoot wrench to remove the flare nut fitting on the EGR tube.
3. It is not required to remove the stubs that are used on the oem headers ... they can be used. Plus, you may find it difficult to remove them ... I even used the double nut method and was unsuccessful.
4. It is not necessary to remove the "Y" exhaust pipe ... but, you must loosen the clamp where the pipe attaches the rear exhaust pipe. Support the exhaust system with floor stands just beyond the CATS.
5. Make sure to check the fit up on the flare nut fitting on the JBA header to the EGR tube. If your header is ceramic coated you may have to chase the male threads on the JBA header.
6. Be prepared to spend about 12-hours installing these header.
Overall I enjoyed installing the headers, they look great, and I gained about 10-HP." —Manuel P from Wilmington, DE bought a JBA Cat4ward Headers for a 2008 Ford Mustang, 4.0L V6.