Improvement over stock is significant
Reviewed By Fernando C (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a
—8/8/2013 10:24 AM
- Well designed cat back that fits just right.
- Installation was fairly simple. You'll need to cut the stock exhaust at the bend in front of the axle.
- New bolts for the front pipe that attaches to the catalytic converter were not included. You'll need to purchase some new ones after you destroy the old rusted ones during removal.
- Sound is nice, a little louder than stock, not bothersome at all.
- I gained about 1.2 hwy mpg
- Better throttle response, power increase difficult to tell.