- Keep your cool with the aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler
- Custom designed just for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- 100% new component, not remanufactured, and no core charge required
- Seven larger-than-OE-diameter tubes reduce clogging and resist failure
- Double-thick heat exchanger tube wall thickness
- Thick wall material TIG welded, not brazed, to extend life
- Pressure tested at the aFe factory
- Your aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler is backed by a 2-year warranty
Now you might be tempted, in the name of performance, to just remove your rig's EGR cooler. And, there's not a motorhead anywhere who'd blame you for it. Problem is, most state and federal smog enforcers are pretty particular about their precious rules. So, do the next best thing and swap your factory EGR cooler for the bigger, badder aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler.
Keeping things cool with seven larger-than-OE-diameter tubes, the aFe EGR Cooler is the next best thing to an EGR delete. All wall and tube material is twice as thick as that factory scrap metal, and every joint is TIG welded, not brazed. This make it super strong, and the factory pressure testing ensures super reliability.
Best yet, this is a 100% new component. It's not remanufactured and there is no core charge or exchange needed. Just pull out that flimsy factory unit, scrap it for pocket change and install your new high-performance aFe cooler. Since it's custom made just for your rig, it bolts right on with ease. Even better, aFe backs your BladeRunner EGR Cooler with a 2-year warranty.
- Race Only: For use solely in competition, not for use on roads or highways
aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael J (PAHRUMP, NV) — Aug 08, 2013 8:14 AM
This product came in a really neat cardboard box delivered right to my house. I was still in my PJ's and eating my cereal when it arrived. It is real shiny and looks like a car part. I am so proud of it, I am even writing this review. Thanks a lot Auto Anything... It makes me proud to be an American.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- afe bladerunner egr cooler
- flowmaster american thunder 40 series
- heartthrob exhaust review
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- dodge 2500 diesel exhaust system
- toyota tacoma exhaust tip
- 2001 tundra headers
- bicycle carriers
- performance tuners
- suv roof racks