- Get rid of your EGR with the aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Delete
- Allows the removal of the EGR crossover tube and cooler
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model diesel rig
- Perfect for larger turbos and race-only intake manifolds
- Constructed from durable CRS material for maximum strength
- Finished with a black zinc coating for a great under-hood look
- Must be used in conjunction with a DPF delete programmer
- Your aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Delete is backed by a 2-year warranty
Sure, those pencil-pushing pollution-control engineers mean well, but what do they know about raw performance? They might know an EGR from a CCV, but when it comes to taking the checkered flag, they haven't the smoggiest idea. So, when you're ready to take the win, delete your EGR with the aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Delete.
When you're transforming your rig from street-friendly to track only, the aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Delete is a must. Race-only manifolds, larger, high-performance turbos and other race mods make no room for silly pollution controls. So when upgrading your powerplant for pure power, it just makes sense to delete the EGR with the BladeRunner EGR Cooler Delete.
Crafted from CRS material for a long life, your EGR delete is also finished with a black zinc coating for a cool, under-the-hood look. And, it's custom made just for your rig, so installation is a breeze. Best yet, aFe backs your BladeRunner EGR Cooler Delete with a 2-year warranty.
- Race Only: For use solely in competition, not for use on roads or highways
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31
- What Do You Drive?