- Complete your EGR Cooler install with the aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Gasket Kit
- aFe designed the Cooler Gasket Kit to work perfectly with your aFe EGR Cooler
- Comes complete with gaskets, seals and hardware—everything you need for a leak-free installation
- Built from high-quality materials for lasting durability
- Your aFe EGR Cooler Gasket Kit comes with a 2-year warranty
DIY installs never go quite as smoothly as the instructions would have you believe. Nuts are rusted in place, tight clearances force you to pull extra parts, and there's always a few bolts left over on your workbench. Hiccups may be inevitable, but you can at least make sure you have everything you need to get the job done right before you start. And, if the job at hand is swapping out your EGR Cooler, then don't forget the aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Gasket Kit.
Customized to work perfectly with an aFe EGR Cooler, your EGR Cooler Gasket Kit comes with all the hardware to complete your performance upgrade. From the exhaust manifold gaskets to the nuts and bolts, everything you need to ensure a leak-free fit is included.
The torque-rats at aFe have a well-deserved reputation for crafting tough accessories, and their BladeRunner Gasket Kit is no exception. It's packed with premium components that can survive the gnarliest conditions for years of dependable service. Plus, aFe backs your EGR Cooler Gasket Kit with a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
aFe BladeRunner EGR Cooler Gasket Kit
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- bassani x pipe mustang
- flowmaster 70
- injen universal muffler
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- 1959 cadillac exhaust headers
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- best exhaust for tundra
- headers for 2010 challenger
- suzuki samurai exhaust system
- tow accessories
- carpeted car mats
- discount car bras