- Make your exhaust system faster and stronger than ever with an aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Built with a burly .25” flange and reinforced rib to resist warping, flexing and cracking
- Boosts your exhaust flow between 23% and 50% for enhanced throttle response, turbo spool time and driving excitement
- One-piece design that’s built from either ductile iron (earlier models) or 304 stainless steel (newer models)
- Equipped with two EGR probe ports
- All mounting hardware included for an at-home installation
- Your aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold comes with a 2-year warranty
Cracks are finicky. They look great on the Liberty Bell, but they're not so hot on your plumber. Of course, cracks under the hood are more than just an eyesore-they put your rig out of commission. Since stock exhaust manifolds are notorious for cracking, swap yours out with a heavy-duty aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold.
Nails can only dream of being as tough as your aFe Exhaust Manifold. Custom built from either ductile iron or 304 stainless, aFe equips each manifold with a beefy .25" thick flange to withstand the harshest conditions without warping, flexing or cracking. Plus, a reinforced rib runs the length of your aFe BladeRunner for added structural strength. No matter how hard you push your powerplant, this manifold has the backbone to survive unscathed.
More than just muscular, your aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold also boasts hotter performance. Built with matched ports and a unique merged runner, it cranks up your exhaust flow between 23% and 50% (depending on your rig). Faster turbo spool up, quicker throttle response and blistering power-they all come standard with your aFe Blade Runner Exhaust Manifold. And, it's covered by a 2-year warranty.
- Race Only: For use solely in competition, not for use on roads or highways
- Kit does not include exhaust manifold gaskets or turbo flange gasket
aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by harold H (LAKE SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2015 10:54 AM
I noticed some improvement over stock. Direct fit and goes on easy. I have noticed a deeper tone. I run a 5 inch exhaust, with cold air and scoop. Turbo is upgraded also.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.