- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the most out of your exhaust with an aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipe
- Maximizes you airflow to increase horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Low-turbulence design outflows your factory pipe by up to 300%
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Uses your OE mounting locations for easy installation
- All necessary OE-style hangers and clamps are included
- A controller or programmer may be necessary for use (depending on vehicle)
- Catalytic Converter Deletes are for race use only—not street legal
- Your aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipes carry a 2-year warranty
Even though your big rig is a force to be reckoned with, your factory exhaust just doesn’t live up to its true potential. Upgrade that restricted exhaust performance with the power-producing flow of an aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipe.
Made from mandrel-bent 4" 409 stainless steel, the aFe Cat Delete Pipe delivers up to 300% more airflow than your factory pipes, making serious gains in horsepower, torque and even fuel economy. aFe Cat Deletes mount using all your OE locations with the included OE-style hangers and clamps for quick, simple installation.
aFe Cat Deletes are approved for race-use only—not legal for street use—and may need to be used in combination with a controller or programmer (depending on vehicle). Your aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipes carry a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- mbrp delete
- swept side exhaust
- what size hushpower 11 to get for 06 gto
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- audi accesories
- cat back exhaust for mazda 3
- gto muffler delete
- 2003 audi a4 exhaust
- headlights and taillights
- truck tonneau
- trunk cover