- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your diesel's true power potential with aFe DPF Delete Pipes
- Increases airflow to lower EGTs and improve MPG
- Outflows your factory pipe by up to 300%
- Constructed of mandrel-bent, 4" 409 stainless steel
- No-modification installation using all OE mounting locations
- Includes all necessary OE-style hangers and clamps
- May require use of a controller or programmer (depending on vehicle)
- DPF Delete Pipes are for race use only—not street legal
- Your aFe DPF Delete Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty
While your diesel rig may rule the road in terms of aggressive good looks, your factory exhaust is holding back your pavement-searing potential. Unleash the real power your truck is capable of with an aFe DPF Delete Pipe.
Durably crafted from mandrel-bent, 4" 409 stainless steel, an aFe DPF Delete increases your airflow—by up to 300% over your factory system—dropping overall exhaust gas temperature and improving miles per gallon. aFe Delete Pipes are designed to mount to your OE locations with the included OE-style hangers and clamps, making installation a breeze.
aFe DPF Delete Pipes are not legal for street use—race-approved only—and may require a controller or programmer (depending on vehicle). Your aFe DPF Delete Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition and intended for off-road use only.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- 2011 cts v cat back exhaust corsa does not make
- dee zee pi8ck up mats
- dry air filter afe
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- nissan headers
- subaru cabin air filters
- sequoia performance exhaust
- corsa exhaust silverado
- jetta sportwagen dog barrier
- luggage carrier for car roof
- disc brakes
- chrome pillars for cars