- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eliminate your Jeep's exhaust loop with an aFe Loop Delete Pipe
- Designed to straighten the stock loop section after your catalytic converter
- Compatible with either your stock Y-Pipe or aftermarket aFe Y-Pipes
- Specifically engineered to accept long-arm travel lift kits that interfere with the OE loop
- Optimized exhaust flow with 2.5" aluminized steel mandrel-bent tubing
- Loop Delete Pipes include all necessary installation hardware—cutting required
- Your aFe Loop Delete Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Every inch of your Jeep was made for tackling tough off-road terrain. But, with everything that goes into building such a beast, there’s bound to be a piece of the puzzle that just doesn’t quite fit. Luckily, you can rid your ride of that power-robbing exhaust loop with an aFe Loop Delete Pipe.
By replacing the stock loop section that comes after your catalytic converter with 2.5" aluminized steel mandrel-bent tubing, the aFe Loop Delete delivers a big boost in exhaust flow and fuel efficiency. Specifically engineered to accept that long-arm travel lift kit you’ve always wanted but always interfered with the OE loop, an aFe Loop Delete is a must-have for any serious Jeep driver.
The aFe Jeep Loop Pipe is compatible with either your stock Y-Pipe or aftermarket aFe Y-Pipes and includes all necessary hardware for a cutting-required installation. Your aFe Loop Delete Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- flowmaster 40 series delta flow muffler review
- mbrp delete pipe
- metal mulisha exhaust sound
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- dodge diesel exhaust
- nissan headers
- 2003 passat exhaust system
- muffler delete pipe gmc sierra
- gmc canyon performance exhaust
- automobile covers
- rain guard for cars
- soft tonneau covers