- Unleash your exhaust with an aFe Muffler Delete Pipe
- Replaces your factory muffler for better exhaust flow & throttle response
- Produces the most aggressive exhaust note possible
- Durably constructed from stainless or aluminized steel
- aFe Muffler Delete Pipes are available in a range of sizes
- Clamps and hardware not included with your Muffler Delete Pipes
- Your aFe Muffler Delete Pipes carry a 2-year warranty
Factory mufflers may be fine for the average driver—but you and your ride are far from ordinary. Ditch the only thing standing in your way of extreme power and sound with an aFe Muffler Delete Pipe.
By replacing your stock or performance muffler with a straight-through aFe Muffler Delete Pipe, get ready to unleash extreme exhaust flow, improved throttle response and the most aggressive note known to man.
Available in a range of sizes, you’re sure to find an aFe Muffler Delete Pipe to work with your ride—clamps and hardware are not included. Each aFe Muffler Delete Pipe is built-tough from either stainless or aluminized steel so you’re sure to get years of deafening roar. Your aFe Delete Pipe carries a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- side window deflectors reviews
- stubby replacement radio antenna 2011 ford edge
- true dual heart throb exhaust kit
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- international truck seat cover
- jeep headers review
- nissan rogue cargo area cover
- 2011 sienna exhaust trim
- 2011 silverado headers
- aftermarket brakes
- car floormats
- roof rack carriers