- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strip away those factory restrictions with aFe Y-Pipes
- Provides additional horsepower and torque throughout power band
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector improves flow by eliminating the dead zone
- Mandrel-bent piping design transitions into wider piping to produce more power
- Constructed from 409 stainless steel for maximum durability
- Bolt-on system requires no modification to your stock system
- Mounts using all your OE locations for a simple, clean installation
- Available with or without a high-flow catalytic converter (depending on vehicle)
- Your aFe Y-Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Every inch of restrictive stock piping that winds its way from your exhaust to your tailpipe takes a bite out of your performance. Get rid of power-robbing backpressure and accelerate your exhaust flow with aFe Y-Pipes.
Designed as a true 2-to-1 mitered merge collector, aFe Y Pipes improve air flow by virtually eliminating the dead zone that can cause turbulence. Each aFe Y Pipe is expertly constructed from mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel with optimized transitions that add much-appreciated horsepower and torque throughout power band.
The aFe Performance Y Pipe system bolts-on to your OE locations for a simple, clean installation with no modifications required. aFe Y-Pipes are available with or without a high-flow catalytic convertor for most vehicle applications. Your aFe Y-Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- bassani x pipe auto
- f150 x-pipe
- pacesetter shorty off road h pipe 09 gt
- jeep headers review
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- dodge diesel exhaust
- chrysler crossfire y pipe
- 1994 f150 headers
- 2002 audi a4 exhaust
- air intake systems for trucks
- cheap truck tool boxes
- pickup truck covers