- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strip away those factory restrictions with aFe Y-Pipes
- Provides additional horsepower and torque throughout power band
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector improves flow by eliminating the dead zone
- Mandrel-bent piping design transitions into wider piping to produce more power
- Constructed from 409 stainless steel for maximum durability
- Bolt-on system requires no modification to your stock system
- Mounts using all your OE locations for a simple, clean installation
- Available with or without a high-flow catalytic converter (depending on vehicle)
- Your aFe Y-Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Every inch of restrictive stock piping that winds its way from your exhaust to your tailpipe takes a bite out of your performance. Get rid of power-robbing backpressure and accelerate your exhaust flow with aFe Y-Pipes.
Designed as a true 2-to-1 mitered merge collector, aFe Y Pipes improve air flow by virtually eliminating the dead zone that can cause turbulence. Each aFe Y Pipe is expertly constructed from mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel with optimized transitions that add much-appreciated horsepower and torque throughout power band.
The aFe Performance Y Pipe system bolts-on to your OE locations for a simple, clean installation with no modifications required. aFe Y-Pipes are available with or without a high-flow catalytic convertor for most vehicle applications. Your aFe Y-Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- headers and mid pipes for 2003 gmc sierra
- superchip auto
- thule cs 10
- honda headers
- jeep performance exhaust
- austin healey car cover
- cargo liner for toyota highlander
- jeep comanche exhaust pipes
- toyota tundra performance exhaust
- nerf running boards
- custom rubber floor mats
- car bike carriers