- Boost your diesel rig's overall performance with the ANSA Silverline Exhaust System
- Perfect for generating more horsepower and torque
- Reduces exhaust gas temperatures and improves gas mileage
- The Silverline Diesel Muffler offers more sound deadening control for a pleasant in-cab ride
- Still gives you the deep, rich sound of a diesel engine during acceleration
- Mandrel bent tubing and increased pipe diameter ensure optimum exhaust flow
- Designed and tested for that authoritative sound diesel truck owners desire
- Bolt-on design makes installation a cinch
- Pre-welded hangers and hardware are included
- The ANSA Silverline Exhaust System is available in T304 Stainless, 409 Stainless or Aluminized Series
- Supplied with a highly polished ANSA muffler featuring polished welds that provide a seamless appearance (excluding the Aluminized Series)
- The ANSA Silverline Exhaust System comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on the T304 Series and a 5-year warranty on the 409 and Aluminized Series
Roll with the swagger and that special sound you've been craving with the Silverline Exhaust System by ANSA. This ANSA exhaust system generates more horsepower and torque for your diesel rig while boosting your overall performance.
The Silverline Exhaust roars with an aggressive tone, yet puts a muzzle on unwanted drone. And, it can even improve your gas mileage, depending on driving style. With a free flow design, mandrel bent tubing and increased pipe diameter, richer tones are the new order of acceleration that provide a pleasant sound both in and out of the cabin.
Your new performance exhaust bolts on easily and comes with all pre-welded hangers and hardware for quicker installation. What's more, you can select from a direct-fit single or dual exhaust, and choose from three different series. Your new ANSA Silverline Exhaust System is backed by either a limited Lifetime Warranty or a 5-year warranty depending on the series you pick.
ANSA Silverline Exhaust System Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicholas K (SPRING GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Feb 02, 2015 5:45 AM
The install was pretty horrendous. One of the straight pipes was never cut and was about 6-8 inches too long. Once it was installed it sounds great. Not terribly loud but definitely a noticeable difference compared to stock. Turbo spools quite a bit faster. Overall I would recommend the exhaust as long as you are fairly handy with tools in case your system comes with some modification required.
Reviewed by Scott H (Eugene, OR) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Sep 29, 2013 3:14 PM
The exhaust system I ordered required an additional part which was not supplied, Angelica Gamez did what was neccessary to get me the part without additional cost, so the exhaust system was installed properly and works as it should,...I would advise anybody ordering to double check the available info on the product to make sure somebody at autoanything did not miss something on the product application,...based on there customer service, I will order from autoanything again,...Scott
Reviewed by Jonathan C (Kiln, MS) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Jun 06, 2012 3:41 AM
Removing the stock exhaust was a pain but installing my silverline 4" turbo back exhaust was easy and noticed a 2 mile per gallon increase and better throttle response on my 2001 F-350
Reviewed by pablo p (Skokie, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Sep 22, 2011 12:05 PM
I installed this product, didn't have any complaints since this system was relatively cheap. Sounds great waiting to see how it holds this winter.
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ansa exhaust, mufflers & tips
- corsa performance
- f150 ecoboost heartthrob exhaust
- afe exhaust review
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- nissan headers
- dodge exhaust systems
- dodge ram corsa exhaust
- chevy camaro exhaust systems
- cold air intake 350z
- car window rain deflector
- high quality license plate frames
- side rails for truck