- Boost your diesel rig's overall performance with the ANSA Silverline Exhaust System
- Perfect for generating more horsepower and torque
- Reduces exhaust gas temperatures and improves gas mileage
- The Silverline Diesel Muffler offers more sound deadening control for a pleasant in-cab ride
- Still gives you the deep, rich sound of a diesel engine during acceleration
- Mandrel bent tubing and increased pipe diameter ensure optimum exhaust flow
- Designed and tested for that authoritative sound diesel truck owners desire
- Bolt-on design makes installation a cinch
- Pre-welded hangers and hardware are included
- The ANSA Silverline Exhaust System is available in T304 Stainless, 409 Stainless or Aluminized Series
- Supplied with a highly polished ANSA muffler featuring polished welds that provide a seamless appearance (excluding the Aluminized Series)
- The ANSA Silverline Exhaust System comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on the T304 Series and a 5-year warranty on the 409 and Aluminized Series
Roll with the swagger and that special sound you've been craving with the Silverline Exhaust System by ANSA. This ANSA exhaust system generates more horsepower and torque for your diesel rig while boosting your overall performance.
The Silverline Exhaust roars with an aggressive tone, yet puts a muzzle on unwanted drone. And, it can even improve your gas mileage, depending on driving style. With a free flow design, mandrel bent tubing and increased pipe diameter, richer tones are the new order of acceleration that provide a pleasant sound both in and out of the cabin.
Your new performance exhaust bolts on easily and comes with all pre-welded hangers and hardware for quicker installation. What's more, you can select from a direct-fit single or dual exhaust, and choose from three different series. Your new ANSA Silverline Exhaust System is backed by either a limited Lifetime Warranty or a 5-year warranty depending on the series you pick.
ANSA Silverline Exhaust System Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Will R (Maquoketa, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jan 12, 2017 6:56 AM
The exhaust has decent sound, quieter than a straight pipe but louder than the stock exhaust. Now the bad. The flare that connected to the turbo was to large and had a hard time keeping it clamped, ended up taking the elbow off the turbo to get the alignment correct. The hanger on the tail pipe was wrong, it pointed the wrong direction and was to short. Other than those 2 issues the exhaust went together smoothly.
Reviewed by Petr H (DILLON, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 31, 2016 9:24 PM
Its OK. Expected more in all sound, performance and quality. Since it has lifetime warranty, there shouldn't be a next time, but if there would be, I would try somebody else. I am not dissatisfied, but I am also not excited at all. As it comes to power, subjectively, I feel like there has been improvement. Mileage-wise, barely 1 mile per gallon improvement. Sound-wise, truck got louder as I have expected (nothing negative), but the sound itself is somewhat metal-like crapy with drone above 70mph
Reviewed by Gary N (Clayton, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2016 4:46 AM
Easy to install. Had to cut a small section of pipe and add for regular cab long bed. Install took about an hour and half from start to finish that's including taking off old exhaust. 5.9l diesel
Reviewed by Carlos L (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2016 1:38 PM
Bought this system for $228 with a 22%OFF coupon shipped. I was amazed at how precise the new system fit utilizing all the factory mounts. The new exhaust literally looks factory installed. When I first fired up the truck I was a little nervous about how much louder the exhaust was. There was a little bit of drone under load when you first take off. After two days of driving I totally got adjusted to the new tone and I'm digging it. The tone is deeper.
Reviewed by Nicholas K (SPRING GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Feb 02, 2015 5:45 AM
The install was pretty horrendous. One of the straight pipes was never cut and was about 6-8 inches too long. Once it was installed it sounds great. Not terribly loud but definitely a noticeable difference compared to stock. Turbo spools quite a bit faster. Overall I would recommend the exhaust as long as you are fairly handy with tools in case your system comes with some modification required.
Ships Between 4/20 - 4/24
- What Do You Drive?