- Tap into your motor’s hidden bounty of torque with Banks TorqueTube Exhaust Headers
- Banks custom builds your TorqueTube Exhaust Headers for a seamless fit on your engine
- Engineered for supercharged engine scavenging—TorqueTube Headers create a vacuum that sucks exhaust out of your motor
- Constructed from 400-series stainless steel
- Thick flanges are milled dead flat for a leak-free fit that resists warping
- Your Banks TorqueTube Exhaust Headers come with all mounting hardware
- 50-state street legal
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
Whether you're towing a fishing boat up to your favorite mountain stream or chugging over rocky badlands on an off-roading expedition, a boost in torque gives your ride the muscle to conquer any task. And, the quickest path to tire-peeling torque is bolting on Banks TorqueTube Exhaust Headers.
Custom engineered for your exact engine, Banks TorqueTube Headers are tuned to literally suck the fumes out of your cylinders. Not only does this improved engine scavenging unlock serious torque, it also allows your power plant to draw in more oxygen for greater efficiency.
Best of all, Banks TorqueTube Exhaust Headers are built tough enough to outlast your vehicle. Each TorqueTube Header is expertly wrought from 400-series stainless steel, and the meaty flanges are milled dead flat to create a leak-free, warp-resistant fit. Plus, your Banks TorqueTube Exhaust Headers come with new mounting hardware and a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
Banks TorqueTube Exhaust Headers Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim D (Marina Del Rey, CA) — Dec 16, 2016 9:09 PM
Awesome added torque and engine response! Be sure to add a flex joint in exhaust system. This completed my cold air intake, NGK o2 sensor and full flow muffler. 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4.0lt Sport 4x4. 23 miles gpm at 68-70 mph.
Reviewed by Matthew R (NAVARRE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Sep 18, 2016 6:24 PM
My manifolds were leaking pretty bad, so I looked at getting them replaced. These headers aren't much more than the stock replacement and the stock manifolds are crap. So, it seemed like a no brainer. The installation on these are really difficult, if you have an older truck like mine. All the studs were rusted, a couple broke and the oil dipstick tube broke trying to get it out. It's not banks fault, their product is great. I don't notice a huge power gain. They look great though.
Reviewed by Kevin B (Dracut, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2014 6:46 PM
I had a few broken manifold bolts and a bad manifold, so I upgraded to these. Very pleased with the look and quality. I wish they were a little less expensive. Install went well with the exception of the broken bolts that had to be removed.
Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- banks exhaust, mufflers & tips
- flowmaster 60 series review
- hypertech max energy power programmer reviews
- vision 142 legend 5 wheels
- ford exhaust systems
- car seat covers for dogs subaru
- audi accessories
- frontier exhaust
- 2010 dodge charger sxt headers
- seat covers for suburban
- winter truck accessories
- pick up truck bed caps
- auto custom floor mats