- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to four signature Borla Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Touring Series:With a streamlined oval shape, the Touring series provides a deep, throaty sound that is slightly louder than stock at open throttle. Perfect for those who prefer a quieter ride
- S-Type Series:Featuring straight-through core dimensions, core perforation pattern and a cylindrical shape, the S-Type series delivers head-turning, aggressive sound every time you squeeze the throttle
- ATAKSeries:Boasting innovative acoustic tuning, Borla’s exclusive ATAK technology is calibrated on a vehicle-by vehicle basis for the most aggressive, desirable sound imaginable
- Multicore Series:Mellower than the S-Type, but boasting a distinct growl, the Multicore series optimizes the aggressive sound you love and provides race-proven performance
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle to generate maximum performance
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for corrosion-resistance to ensure your exhaust won’t rust
- Mandrel bent tubing eliminates kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure to keep the pipes free-flowing
- Bolster horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy
- Kits incorporate Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle’s factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Include the required clamps, connectors and hardware
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is extensively tuned and tested and backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Don’t settle for blending in with the crowd. Help your ride stand-out for its performance and sound by installing a Borla Exhaust System. Custom designed for maximum power in your specific vehicle – bolstering horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy – these top-of-the-line exhausts incorporate Borla’s patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs.
Choose from four distinct series – the Touring provides a deep, throaty sound that’s slightly louder than stock at open throttle, the S-Type delivers an aggressive sound whenever you squeeze the throttle that is sure to capture attention, Borla’s innovative ATAK series delivers the most aggressive sound of all or the Multicore that generates race-proven performance with a mellower, but aggressive distinct growl.
All Borla exhausts and constructed entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to resist corrosion and eliminate rust and feature mandrel bent tubing to keep the pipes free-flowing and ensuring kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure are a thing of the past. Street legal in all 50 states, your new Borla Exhaust System includes all the required clamps, connectors and hardware needed for a hassle-free installation and the support of a Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1299 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth S (ANNVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Apr 15, 2018 7:18 AM
Great sounding cat back exhaust system. Fits perfectly. Installed and driving in an hour. Would of gave 5 stars if the clamps that came with it worked better. I ended up buying better ones and replacing them.
Reviewed by Stephen R D (Portsmouth, RI) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Apr 14, 2018 9:12 AM
Great exhaust! It's not obnoxious, it's not quiet, it's an exhaust that is a great combination of the two. No drone, growls at start up, and comes alive when you get on it. Great fit and quality is second to none. Wasted my money in a magna flow and got burned by their "warranty". My truck sounds the way a big 8 should.
Reviewed by Kyle B (SHERRILL, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — Apr 12, 2018 8:21 PM
Huge sound improvement over stock C5 exhaust. There is a motor boat sound to it, so need to install an X-pipe next
Reviewed by Omar C (Rogers, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2018 5:15 AM
Excellent craftsmanship by borla. Very easy to install. Good throaty sound slightly quiter than I expected. Great system overall.
Reviewed by RONALD T (ROUND LAKE BEACH, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — Apr 11, 2018 4:24 AM
My car never sounded so good! Service department was excellent! Smooth transaction, including on a return item.