- The Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip boasts a universal fit for most any exit pipe
- Fast-looking angle/slash cut design with smooth rolled edges
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips can be clamped or welded to your exhaust system exit pipe (clamp included)
- Embossed on the top with the legendary Borla logo
- Sizes: 2 1/4" inlet / 3 5/8" x 2 1/2" outlet; 2 1/2" inlet / 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" outlet
- Your Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Get the sweet oval exhaust topper you've been seeking to finish your vehicle's hot looks. Borla's Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip widens your exhaust exit versus thinner round exhaust tips, providing free-breathing, high-speed looks.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Clamp it on or weld it on-Borla gives you the choice of how to mount your Oval Rolled Exhaust Tip. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis T (GAINESVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Scion tC — Mar 11, 2014 8:13 PM
Came to my house within mere days, and I found myself staring at the beauty of the stainless steel for about half an hour. For my car, it was a hassle to install! Had to use my drill to pretty much chip away at the stock exhaust tip place holders. However, the stock tip itself came off within seconds after hitting it with multiple coats of WD-40. Very satisfied with my order, although, I wish there was an exhaust note to it. Ehhh..it's still an amazing thing to look at everyday.
Reviewed by David E (MONONGAHELA, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Terrain — Jan 28, 2014 5:56 AM
The Borla exhaust tip was very easy to install and looks really good on the Terrain.
Reviewed by Chuck F (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Feb 13, 2012 6:25 PM
Really look good out the back of the Camaro. I bought the stingers for the Camaro and got the ground affects package and they said you could not put tips on the pipes because of that package. Well I did not like the look and ordered these to put on the pipes. What a difference!! they look and sound great. If you have a Camaro (2011) these will fit even with the ground affects package.
Reviewed by Dr K Andrew S (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover — Jan 23, 2012 6:58 AM
These exhaust tips look great and really add a classy finish to the back of the vehicle. Unlike some others on the market which are overpowering and do not look balanced. I liked what they did for my Range Rover so much they looked like they were factory installed. In fact i bought another 2 for my wifes Range Rover too.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13