- The Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip boasts a universal fit for most any exit pipe
- Fast-looking angle/slash cut design with smooth rolled edges
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips can be clamped or welded to your exhaust system exit pipe (clamp included)
- Embossed on the top with the legendary Borla logo
- Sizes: 2 1/4" inlet / 3 5/8" x 2 1/2" outlet; 2 1/2" inlet / 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" outlet
- Your Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Get the sweet oval exhaust topper you've been seeking to finish your vehicle's hot looks. Borla's Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip widens your exhaust exit versus thinner round exhaust tips, providing free-breathing, high-speed looks.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Clamp it on or weld it on-Borla gives you the choice of how to mount your Oval Rolled Exhaust Tip. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert K (Huntley, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 29, 2016 5:31 AM
I purchased this for a,new 2016 Chevy Colorado,the tailpipe is somewhat blah However the original tailpipe has a slight angle at the opening.so the tip doesn't really work, plus it sticks out too far I'll have to cut the tailpipe back and install the new exhaust tip Haven't done it yet and not sure I will
Reviewed by Kim B (Ellisville, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Nov 18, 2015 4:22 AM
I bought this tip just to enhance the exhaust pipe exit on my vehicle. It looks great, easy to install and at a fair price.
Reviewed by Richard D (Havertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Compass — Oct 09, 2015 7:14 PM
Item is exactly as advertised. Quality is excellent. Installation a breeze. The only thing I had to do was cut a little of the excess clamp after it was tightened. Dresses the tail pipe up.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- borla exhaust philippines
- borla exhaust tips dual intercooled
- borla cat back exhaust reviews
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- performance headers
- grand prix exhaust tips
- 2010 silverado exhaust
- camaro exhaust
- pickup truck bed cover
- super chip programmer
- vehicle roof racks