- The Borla Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip boasts a universal fit for most any exit pipe
- Fast-looking angle/slash cut edge design
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Exhaust Tips boast straightforward, weld-on installation that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer
- Sizes: 2½" inlet/ 3½" outlet; 2_" inlet/ 4" outlet; 3" inlet/ 3½" outlet
- Your Borla Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Know the best angle on sweet exhaust sound and exit pipe looks. Borla's Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip not only gives your exit pipe ready-to-launch looks, but Borla's intercooled design tunes your exhaust note to perfection.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Borla Exhaust Tips boast a secure weld-on mounting design that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip and weld in place. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Talia S (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A4 — Jan 11, 2015 8:07 AM
Because of the vented tips the sound of my turbo spooling has a higher tone giving it a supercharger sound. It is quiet when it needs to be but still has a nice deep tone that I love! Would Buy again... I may end up buying two more later and doing quad tips
Reviewed by Wes B (Washburn, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 14, 2011 2:20 AM
A very decent high quality exhaust tip. A bit pricey, but I do feel confident that the quality will make it a worthwhile investment over time.
Reviewed by Jacob S (Olean, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — May 03, 2011 3:11 PM
I ordered this tip to go with a Spintech Sportsman Street muffler. Autoanything's order process was simple and straightforward. The tip came about 2 days sooner than was expected which was great. The tip is exactly what I had wanted to order and is the perfect end to my exhaust setup.
Reviewed by Gareth R (Houma, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 03, 2010 5:24 AM
Welding process used in the attachment of the internal fins caused "dimples" to appear in areas where the tack welds were excessive. Would suggest using the "tig" process instead of the "mig" process in the attachment of these fins. This would make for a better, flatter tack weld and eliminate the "dimpling affect" on the outside circumference of the finished and polished tube.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- borla exhaust philippines
- 5 exhaust tips
- borla cat-back exhaust system
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- chevy exhaust
- performance headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- tacoma truck tent
- dodge ram 1500 headers
- camaro exhaust systems
- car rear view mirrors
- pickup cargo net
- rubber floor mats cars