- The Borla Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip boasts a universal fit for most any exit pipe
- Fast-looking angle/slash cut design with smooth rolled edges
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips can be clamped or welded to your exhaust system exit pipe (clamp included)
- Embossed on top with the legendary Borla logo
- Sizes: 2 1/4" inlet/ 3" x 4 3/4" outlet; 2 1/2" inlet/ 4" x 4 3/4" outlet
- Your Borla Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Clean looks are king for your ride, and there's no better way to maintain road royalty status than with a sweet exhaust tip from Borla. Their Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip puts some much-needed smoothness on virtually any exit pipe.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Clamp it on or weld it on-Borla gives you the choice of how to mount your Borla Round Rolled Exhaust Tip. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randon B (Plainfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 1992 Cadillac Eldorado — Jan 28, 2012 4:35 AM
I'm very pleased with my Borla Rolled Exhaust Tip it was just what I was looking for, it changes the whole appearance of my rear end and gives my car that muscular look that I was looking for!
Reviewed by Paul S (Levittown, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Malibu — Nov 24, 2011 2:09 AM
Haveing been around cars for years and dealing with exhausts of all the amnufactures, I was very surprised with the means of attachment Borla uses for what seems to be a high quality product. In my opinion,it's cheap (hose clamp) as a fastener.Also believe there should be drainage hole on the inside lower edge.Could also be a higher gloss finish.Other than that,looks good. Thanks, Paul
Reviewed by Brendan S (Helper, UT) — Nov 08, 2011 8:29 PM
Looks amazing, i would suggest having it welded on versus installing it with the supplied hose clamp. Seems like it could vibrate lose and end up in someone elses windshield.
Reviewed by roy m (Palmyra, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Aug 04, 2010 3:01 AM
Put these on my 2010 Camaro with the Borla Cat Back Exhaust. Now it looks as good as it sounds. Had them welded on just to make sure they stay on the car.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- borla full exhaust
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- borla cat back exhaust sound
- honda headers
- audi accesories
- bmw exhaust
- camaro headers
- honda civic exhaust
- saturn sky exhaust tips
- soft tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- luggage racks for trucks
- performance auto chips