- The Borla Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip boasts a universal fit for most any exit pipe
- Fast-looking angle/slash cut edge design
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Exhaust Tips boast straightforward, weld-on installation that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer
- Sizes: 2" inlet/ 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" outlet; 2 1/4" inlet/ 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" outlet; 2 1/2" inlet/ 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" outlet; 2 1/2" inlet/ 2 7/8" x 3 3/8" outlet
- Your Borla Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Square, slash-cut and fast-looking, this Borla exhaust tip takes your vehicle's looks to another power. Borla's Square Angle Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip also uses the unique Borla design that tunes your exhaust note to perfection for sweet sound.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Borla Exhaust Tips boast a secure weld-on mounting design that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip and weld in place. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason W (Park Forest, IL) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 28, 2014 9:17 PM
These tips finished off my exhaust perfectly, they're made of a very high quality polished chrome and also give a great sound can't go wrong with anything Borla...
Reviewed by Bernard T (American Canyon, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 6 — May 07, 2014 8:57 PM
Overpriced and doesnt even look that good! Looks really cheap inside. Very expensive disappointed with this buy. Buy a cheap chrome one in pepboys or autozone instead
Reviewed by ERIC J (JONESBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — Jan 09, 2014 8:51 AM
I'm very happy with my new exhaust tip. From the highly polished chrome finish,to the precision cuts and angles,this tip is an attention getter. Well worth the price.
Reviewed by Dustin A (Giltner, NE) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 25, 2008 6:31 PM
I'm very happy with the look and sounds of the exhaust tips we purchased!!! They are by far the best looking tips around!!
Reviewed by Anthony R. W (Woodruff, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — May 24, 2008 12:34 PM
these tips arrived very quickly, very easy to install and look great on my f-150. All of my co-workers at BMW think they look great also!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/28 - 11/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- borla mufflers
- cat back exhaust sound
- exhaust turnouts 2""
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust systems
- chevy impala exhaust tips
- chevy truck exhaust systems
- dodge charger exhaust
- floor mats cars
- performance brake parts
- truck box accessories