- DC Sports Headers feature a precisely-engineered custom design for your specific year, make and model sport compact car
- Exact header shaping from non-contact digitized scanning ensures a proper fit to factory positions and maximized power gains
- DC Headers use CNC mandrel-bent tubing for precise shape and maximized exhaust flow
- Available in 1 of 4 basic design styles for your sport compact car:
- 4-2-1 two-piece header system: classic 4-2-1 design boosts power across the band with an emphasis on low and mid ranges. 2-piece feature allows for the easiest mounting
- 3-1 header system: harnesses the power of DC Sports Headers in a two header system for V6 engines
- 4-2-1 one-piece header system: outstanding power gains packed into a one-piece design that eliminates middle flange, lightening the unit considerably versus stock headers and increasing ground clearance
- 4-1 header system: utilizes DC Sports' unique trapezoidal merge collector that virtually eliminates turbulence. Race-inspired shaping maximizes ground clearance and top-end power
- Robotically MIG-welded for smooth seams and overall structural integrity
- DC Headers employ 3/8" CNC machined flanges with a grinded mating surface and custom O-rings to eliminate leaks
- Retains all factory fittings and mounting hardware in order to eliminate check engine light false alarms
- DC Sports Headers have an O2 Sensor bung bored near the collector for accurate readings; extension wire included where necessary
- Ceramic-coated models employ mild steel construction with a hand-applied ceramic coating to ensure corrosion resistance
- Brushed stainless finishes are available for certain vehicles
- Polished finish DC headers are crafted from 304 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Non race-only DC header models are 50-state legal; race-only header models are legal for off-road uses only
- All necessary assembly hardware and comprehensive installation instructions are included with DC Headers
- Your DC Sports Headers carry a 1-year warranty
For well more than a decade now, DC Sports has been the name synonymous with sport compact race performance. This reputation of speed and power began with their expertly-crafted headers, which DC Sports dyno-tests to ensure a performance gain unmatched on the market.
Great care is taken in crafting a DC header. All pipes are mandrel-bent to an exact shape for virtually unrestricted flow. Their 3/8" CNC machined flanges and O-rings ensure a factory-like fit that won't leak. And, the robotic MIG welding assures the durability of DC headers.
For the performance that best meets your driving needs, DC Sports Headers come in 4 header styles: 4-2-1 two-piece models for easier mounting, lighter 4-2-1 one-piece models, 3 into 1 models for V6 engines, and 4 into 1 race-inspired models boasting extreme top-end power.
Each DC Header is available in polished or brushed stainless or ceramic-coated mild steel finishes. And, your DC Sports Headers carry a 1-year warranty.
- Vehicles operating with a nitrous oxide system run significantly hotter than non-nitrous cars, requiring a stainless steel header system instead of a ceramic mild steel finish.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DC Sports Headers Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by victor p (DANDRIDGE, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Jan 09, 2015 10:13 AM
Gives you a little more power. Definitely noticeable. A very good product.
Reviewed by Nick M (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 1994 Honda Accord — Sep 22, 2014 10:27 PM
This header is awesome and a perfect fit. DC Sports figured this out. Don't waste you time or money on a cheap version, just buy this header. You can immediately feel the difference in power.
Reviewed by Rickey A (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon — Apr 30, 2014 2:59 AM
The headers were very difficult to install. I have large hands and the spaces around the engine compartment are very small. Once installed the power increase is extremely noticeable over the stock manifolds and cats. Above 4,000 rpm sounds like a diving wasp. I guess it's rear exhaust time
DC Sports Headers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105410
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?