- Release your powerplant's trapped horsepower and torque with a high-octane set of Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers
- Dynatech custom builds your SuperMAXX Performance Headers for a perfect fit on your engine
- Wrought from pure T-304 stainless steel for superior resistance to thermal stress, corrosion and oxidation
- Laser-cut flanges, flat ground welds, and gussets (on select vehicles) ensures that your Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers fit like a charm and don't leak
- The lightning-fast exhaust flow of your Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers stems from their precision mandrel bends and joints
- Porting and tube exit angles are optimized to prevent congestion and backpressure
- The length of tubes in your Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers are carefully sized for maximum torque and horsepower gains
- Smooth collectors create a seamless transition into your catalytic converters
- Your long tube Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers may require some modification to reposition your cats
- Built for off-road use only
- Header bolts, steel gaskets and all hardware is included with your Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers
Exhaust systems only have to do one simple job: make a path for spent gasses to flow from the motor out into the atmosphere. Unfortunately, auto makers cut corners and use restrictive, bulky, rust-prone exhaust manifolds. Ditch your clunky factory parts and step up to a tire-smoking set of Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers. These long-tube headers are custom engineered to unleash the speed fiend lurking under your hood.
Ferocious horsepower, terrifying torque, and thrilling acceleration all come standard with your Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers. The mandrel-bent pipes, high-flow collectors, and generous tubing size combine to fight off backpressure for rip-roaring power gains. Plus, their T-304 stainless steel construction protects against overheating, corrosion, and adds an attention-grabbing look.
Any seasoned wrench-turner can install the SuperMAXX Headers as some reworking of your exhaust may be required. Mounting hardware and gaskets are included.
- Because they change the position of your catalytic converters, Dynatech SuperMAXX Performance Headers are not street legal.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 6/01
- What Do You Drive?