- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your stolen or failing converter with an Easter Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Legal in California, New York and all states adopting CARB standards (see note)
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model
- Built to exact factory dimensions with OE-quality flanges and flex assemblies
- Direct-fitment means no cutting or welding needed
- Proprietary catalytic chemistry maximizes catalytic efficiency
- Outflows OEM converter for maximum performance
- Made from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel to prevent rust
- Includes gaskets, hardware, fasteners, studs and accessories (most models)
- Your Eastern Catalytic Direct-fit Catalytic Converter is backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
If your catalytic converter has turned into a catalytic clunker, or worse, a converter non grata due to theft, it’s time to replace it with the 50-state legal Eastern Catalytic Direct-fit Catalytic Converter. Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model, Eastern Catalytic direct-fit California converters install with ease. And, they’re legal in all states adhering to the strict CARB standards.
The catalytic cowboys over at Eastern Catalytic have been knocking out noxious fumes for decades. So, they build Eastern direct-fit California catalytic converters from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel to prevent rust. Then they design them to outflow your clunky factory converter to maximize performance. And most importantly, every Eastern direct-fit CARB-approved converter uses a proprietary catalytic chemistry for ultimate catalytic efficiency.
Best yet, your direct fit Eastern Catalytic California converter is just that—direct-fit. Each is built to exact factory dimensions with OEM-matching flanges and flex assemblies. Most include gaskets, hardware and fasteners, making installation a breeze, with no cutting or welding needed. Even better, Eastern backs your 50-state legal Direct-fit Catalytic Converter with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Eastern Catalytic Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 50-State Legal Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron M (CRESTLINE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Infiniti I35 — Oct 21, 2017 2:18 AM
Cat looks good, do NOT have it installed yet, as it came WITHOUT the sealing ring/gasket on the inlet from the manifold. Hopefully picking one up tomorrow. One I ordered from my local parts house did NOT fit. Going to dealer later today. As I live in the rural mountains have to drive down the hill to get to the dealer. Only disappointment so far with product.
Reviewed by michael s (Queensbury, NY) — Aug 24, 2017 8:22 PM
This was a part that our auto shop had difficulty in finding. Auto Anything gave us great service and saved us money and hassle.
- eastern catalytic exhaust, mufflers & tips
- ebc brake pads application chart
- gibson extreme dual exhaust system
- dominator 2 step sides
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- buick seat covers
- performance headers
- 2002 chevy cavalier exhaust tip
- dual exhaust for toyota tundra
- floor mats for a toyota tacoma
- high performance car air filters
- luggage rack cover
- car seat covers for trucks