- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your missing or worn-out converter with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Legal in California, New York and states adopting CARB standards (see note)
- Universal design costs less than direct-fit models (professional install recommended)
- Proprietary catalytic chemistry maximizes catalytic efficiency
- Improved flow over OEM converters for maximum performance
- Crafted from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel to prevent rust
- Your Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter is backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
When that dreaded check engine light blinks on, you know your wallet is in for a wallop. Unless you replace that expensive factory catalytic converter with the 50-state legal Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter. Universally-designed, the Eastern universal California catalytic converter costs less than direct fit. And it’s legal in all states adhering to the strict CARB standards.
The catalytic craftsmen over at Eastern Catalytic have been knocking out noxious fumes for years. That’s why they know to build the Eastern CARB-approved converter universal fit kit from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel in order to have maximum flow and performance. And most importantly, every Eastern Catalytic universal fit California converter uses a proprietary catalytic chemistry for ultimate catalytic efficiency.
Your universal-fit Eastern Catalytic California converter is just that—universal. Since it’s designed to fit a variety of vehicles, the savings in design costs are passed onto you. What’s more, Eastern backs your 50-state legal Universal Catalytic Converter with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
- Installation may require modification to your exhaust system such as welding or cutting
Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converters - 50-State Legal Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Therese B (NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA) — Jan 26, 2016 5:27 AM
While I'm certain this catalytic converter functions, this is the worst application possible. AutoAnything is nothing but a parasite. AFTER my money was taken and after I have to contact the website 7 times I'm told that AutoAnything doesn't supply or warehouse the part, all they do is collect the money, add their mark-up, and tell the actual supplier to ship. Save time and money and make your purchases from a company that actually stocks the parts you need. Thanking you in advance, Jim
- eastern catalytic exhaust, mufflers & tips
- egr in channel rain guard
- eibach lowering kit dodge charger
- thunder road performance exhaust? muffler
- jeep headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- cadillac chrome accessories
- 1999 mercury grand marquis performance upgrades
- 2010 silverado headers
- 2012 toyota camry all weather mats
- custom fit seat covers for cars
- suv storage racks
- vehicle specific floor mats