- Give your sport compact a mean bark to match its vicious bite with Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Mufflers
- Expertly engineered for a smooth, refined exhaust tone—not the old-school "tin can" sound
- The advanced internal design reduces backpressure, runs cool and produces a rich note
- Boasts 409 stainless guts housed inside a lightly polished 304 stainless case
- Available in a range of sizes to fit most Asian, European and American sport compacts and tuners
- Your Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You can hear a junky sport compact muffler from a mile away. Their hollow, tinny tone sounds like dry beans bouncing around an empty coffee can. But, with Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Mufflers mounted to your compact speed fiend, your tail pipe spits out a symphony of menacing music.
What sets Flowmaster dBX Mufflers apart is their cutting-edge core technology. When spent fumes reach your Hushpower muffler, the hot gases speed up in the entry cone, smooth out in the laminar flow chamber, and launch out the exit cone with nearly no resistance. Meanwhile, the sound waves bounce back and forth along a specific path until they roll out as a smooth, refined rumble.
Better yet, dBX Hushpower Mufflers are built tough for years of dependable dampening. Their guts are wrought from 409 stainless, and the case is made from 304 stainless that's lightly polished. You can pick from multiple inlet and outlet sizes to fit everything from Civics to GTIs. And, every Flowmaster Hushpower Muffler includes a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower Mufflers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank S (Hayes, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Civic — Nov 11, 2015 3:52 PM
I purchased this Flowmaster dBX Series Hushpower muffler to replace an inferior product and it has been money well spent! The original sputter has been replaced by a low growl that sounds fantastic!
Reviewed by Jacob W (ZEELAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta — Jul 10, 2015 8:16 AM
although I'm happy about how quick the muffler got here and the friendliness of the staff i am disappointed by the muffler and how quiet it is and how it's nothing like how I was told it was going to sound
Reviewed by John B (Franklin, WV) — May 03, 2015 1:35 PM
My 2007 honda civic apparently has a 1&3/4 inch exhaust. So after receiving the wrong size twice, I bought an adapter and put it on. The sound is decent. Nice tone at high rpms. I will be ordering from ebay from now on. The sales reps knowledge of the products they sell and the cars they go on are not worth the extra money. Peace out.
Reviewed by Louis L (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) — Jan 21, 2014 6:16 AM
I received the Flomaster dBX Hushpower muffler at the door with free shipping charges. It as to be put on a 1991 Pontiac Firefly convertible and the inlet and outlet of the muffler is 2''. The car is in storage for winther up North (Montréal, Qc.) till april 2014 but as soon as it will be on the road in april, the muffler and tail pipe will have been installed and I'm sure it will have a great sound. Thanks to AutoAnything !!! LOUIS
Reviewed by ryan e (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Dart — Apr 22, 2013 6:55 AM
Did a muffler delete, too much drone, so replaced my resonator with this Flowmaster muffler, sounds good. Loud on the outside, purrs on the inside. Not too loud at cruise or idle tho
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/15
There are no customer reviews for this product
- where to sell used mufflers
- universal exhaust resonator
- flowmaster force ii exhaust system
- super 44
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota exhaust
- honda headers
- magnaflow muffler 280zx turbo
- 2009 chevy silverado exhaust
- challenger mufflers
- winches for trucks
- car body kits
- truck tonneau cover