- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Unleash smooth, clean exhaust with Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal)
- Granted Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board – it’s also CARB-compliant
- Custom-built for direct, bolt-on replacement of your factory catalytic converters
- Internal substrate material and precious metal loading are engineered for maximum efficiency
- Fully-welded stainless steel outer shell provides for maximum durability
- High-quality construction prevents MIL code issues
- Assemblies include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing and all necessary installation hardware
- Converters must be installed in strict accordance with the application information provided
- Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters are made in the USA
- Your Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter is supported by a 50,000-mile/5-year exterior casing warranty and a 50,000-mile emissions warranty
Get the most out of your performance mods and avoid the pollution patrol with Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal). Custom-built for direct, bolt-on replacement, these quality exhaust add-ons replace your power-robbing components to produce smooth, clean CARB-compliant exhaust flow.
Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) are proudly manufactured in the USA and feature a fully-welded stainless steel outer shell and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum durability. Engineered with internal substrate material and smog-scrubbing precious metals, Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) ensure superior efficiency and avoid the MIL code issues of lower-quality cats.
They’ve been granted Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board and must be installed strictly with the application information and installation hardware provided. Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) are backed by a 50,000-mile/5-year exterior casing warranty and a 50,000-mile emissions warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig C (Brentwood, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Firebird — Sep 28, 2015 1:27 PM
the people at autoanything were very helpful and the cat arrived quickly at a better price then i found anywhere else. be aware it did not come with studs on the new cat and had to fashion my own, which is fairly easy to do. id say its a 5 star for anyone with even a little amount of auto experience.