- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put your old open header six feet under – upgrade today with a high-quality Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler
- Manufactured from high-quality aluminized or stainless steel and grey-coated to last a long time
- Design incorporates sound attenuation rings without the need for packing materials
- Provides minimal sound reduction, and intended primarily for racecars requiring mufflers but without dB restrictions
- Available in a number of compact lengths and multiple tubing diameter sizes to fit your needs
- Small, lightweight round case allows for installation in limited-space applications
- Your Flowmaster Outlaw Series Muffler is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If the race track was an empty cowtown thoroughfare, your machine would be the quickest draw around. But even the deadliest desperado needs backup – not in the form of a second six-gun, but in the round, compact shape of the Flowmaster Outlaw Series Muffler. When attached directly to you ride’s collector, this bad boy is guaranteed to produce more power than your stock open headers, while taking the edge off the open header sound.
Intended for racecars requiring mufflers but without dB restrictions, the aluminized and stainless steel-crafted, grey-coated Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler are available in two lengths and multiple tubing diameter sizes –including 3", 3.5", 4" and 5". And don’t forget that its lightweight but sturdy design incorporates sound attenuation rings without the need for packing materials. Your Flowmaster Outlaw Resonator carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Outlaw Muffler Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael C (ROUND LAKE BEACH, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jun 06, 2017 3:19 PM
Bought these to clean up the straight pipe sound I had on my Camaro SS. I must say they sound amazing. I wish I would've bought these months ago