- Dial up your performance without an overpowering tone by adding the Flowmaster Pro Series Muffler to your ride
- Delivers the feel of running straight headers while producing a mellower sound
- The perfect match for high-horsepower SUVs, diesel trucks and RVs
- Equipped with Flowmaster's exclusive Laminar Flow™ technology
- Built tough with stainless steel guts packed into an 16-gauge aluminized steel case
- Available in a range of sizes to fit everything from 3" to 5" piping
- Your Flowmaster Pro Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Running straight headers might give you the edge at the track, but missing mufflers on your daily driver makes you a pariah in your neighborhood. Fortunately, you can tap into the raw power of an unrestrained exhaust without worrying about the Jones' leaving flaming bags of poodle patties on your doorstep—you just need Flowmaster Pro Series Mufflers.
Maximum performance and a mellowed-out aggressive tone are the hallmarks of the Flowmaster Pro Series Muffler. The patented Laminar Flow design keeps hot gases racing along at warp speed—all while turning down the volume on your engine's natural roar. Not only do you experience hotter horsepower, but you still get invited to your cul-de-sac's block parties.
Universally sized to fit a host of stock and aftermarket exhausts, Flowmaster Pro Mufflers pair perfectly with high-powered SUVs, diesel rigs and RVs. Plus, their sturdy stainless steel internals and 16-gauge aluminized casing make them sturdy enough for track and off-road use. To top it off, Flowmaster backs your performance muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Pro Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph P (Fort Washington, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler 300 — Jul 31, 2016 12:32 AM
I put the pro series muffler on 2006 dodge 2500 cummins diesel pickup that has a 5in exhaust from the turbo back. (( the cat has been removed)) previous muffler had way to much drone in the cab it was very bad. Placed an order with auto anything had my muffler in 3 day had it put on and Boom , No Drone Quite cab and great power I mean power you can feel through out the power band IMy truck make about 450Hp and I love this pro series muffler
Reviewed by Robert M (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 28, 2015 8:47 PM
Trying to reduce drone in my truck especially towing. Temporarily mounted the Pro at the end of the tailpipe. Measured sound reduction at 3-4 dB with some drone reduction. Not the final answer when dealing with the drone issue.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flowmaster exhaust, mufflers & tips
- k-n air filters
- mbrp performance exhaust
- extang trifecta tonneau cover reviews
- mercedes benz brake pads
- nissan headers
- bmw exhaust
- car seat covers for honda accord
- toyota highlander exhaust tip
- wrangler exhaust
- vehicle bike racks
- cheap grille guards
- tool boxes for truck beds