- Top off your burly exhaust with trick Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Designed with a nostalgic round, angle-cut output with chiseled edges
- Built from premium stainless steel for lasting durability
- Polished to a mirror shine
- Embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo
- Choose from a variety of input and ouput sizes
- Available in either a lockdown weld-on setup or an easy clamp-on installation (depending on style)
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
Your street machine already sounds like a lean, mean, pinks-winning machine. But if that boss baritone bark is rolling out of a raw piece of tubing, you're losing the most important race of all: The Style 500. So, amp up your rear-end's attitude with the bold look of Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
Flowmaster harkened back to the golden age of American muscle when they engineered your Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips. Their straight-back design, diagonally sliced output, chiseled edges and mirror polish work just as well on a '69 Goat as they do on a '12 Ram. Plus, they're embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo to show red-light challengers that you mean business.
Thanks to the pure stainless steel construction, your Flowmaster Round-Cut Exhaust Tip has the backbone to survive life on the road. What's more, they come with either a built-in clamp for an easy bolt-on installation or slip over your tailpipe for a secure weld-on connection. Whichever one you choose, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ismael G (Aurora, IL) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Sep 11, 2015 8:28 PM
Shipping was fast and delivered on time, quality in the other hand was a little disappointed. I ordered the black version and it easily got scratch just trying to install it ended up repainting it myself and buying a new bold and nut cause the one that came with it sucks, also no instructions included not you have to be a genius to install it but a little appreciation will be nice expected better quality for that price.
Reviewed by michael g (BUZZARDS BAY, MA) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — Sep 05, 2015 5:45 AM
Not much to say, needed to replace old rusted tips. only on for a couple days but look great ,made great Easy to install I would tell a friend and anyone to buy a pair
Reviewed by Stanley I (Fuquay Varina, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Aug 19, 2015 7:46 AM
The exhaust tips were perfect, except the bolts that came with it stripped as soon as they began to tighten. I had to gi buy larger stainless bolts to attached them
Reviewed by Joseph G (Algona, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Mar 27, 2015 4:23 AM
Nice quality. The only issue I had was the bolt on the tip. It needs to be at least one gauge bigger. I stripped the threads right away when i started to fasten it. I had a bigger bolt and it worked well. I had to shim it also to fit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- car back exhaust for 08 f150
- flowmaster american thunder catback exhaust system
- flowmaster headers
- super 44 muffler
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- jeep exhaust systems
- dodge diesel exhaust
- ford f-150 exhaust
- mufflers for dodge ram 1500
- nissan maxima borla exhaust tips
- personalized automobile floor mats
- roof box for suv
- leather wraps for steering wheels