- Top off your burly exhaust with trick Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Designed with a nostalgic round, angle-cut output with chiseled edges
- Built from premium stainless steel for lasting durability
- Polished to a mirror shine
- Embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo
- Choose from a variety of input and ouput sizes
- Available in either a lockdown weld-on setup or an easy clamp-on installation (depending on style)
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
Your street machine already sounds like a lean, mean, pinks-winning machine. But if that boss baritone bark is rolling out of a raw piece of tubing, you're losing the most important race of all: The Style 500. So, amp up your rear-end's attitude with the bold look of Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
Flowmaster harkened back to the golden age of American muscle when they engineered your Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips. Their straight-back design, diagonally sliced output, chiseled edges and mirror polish work just as well on a '69 Goat as they do on a '12 Ram. Plus, they're embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo to show red-light challengers that you mean business.
Thanks to the pure stainless steel construction, your Flowmaster Round-Cut Exhaust Tip has the backbone to survive life on the road. What's more, they come with either a built-in clamp for an easy bolt-on installation or slip over your tailpipe for a secure weld-on connection. Whichever one you choose, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas Y (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2017 4:14 AM
Wanted to cover-up that factory exhaust pipe with something better looking. This little cover did just that. Would have bought the longer one seeing how this shows the clamps too easily from the side.
Reviewed by Greg W (Eagle Lake, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 30, 2017 3:55 PM
I have used Flowmaster in the past, and love the quality. This time was no different Great fit and finish. And fast shipping from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Paul R (TROY, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Jan 24, 2017 7:17 AM
These are very high quality. They did not find my 2.5" piping without modification. My exhaust system is an MBRP installer series and the piping was about 1mm too big. These tips have very little play. I had to make a relief cut so they fit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28