- Top off your burly exhaust with trick Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Designed with a nostalgic round, angle-cut output with chiseled edges
- Built from premium stainless steel for lasting durability
- Polished to a mirror shine
- Embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo
- Choose from a variety of input and ouput sizes
- Available in either a lockdown weld-on setup or an easy clamp-on installation (depending on style)
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
Your street machine already sounds like a lean, mean, pinks-winning machine. But if that boss baritone bark is rolling out of a raw piece of tubing, you're losing the most important race of all: The Style 500. So, amp up your rear-end's attitude with the bold look of Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
Flowmaster harkened back to the golden age of American muscle when they engineered your Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips. Their straight-back design, diagonally sliced output, chiseled edges and mirror polish work just as well on a '69 Goat as they do on a '12 Ram. Plus, they're embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo to show red-light challengers that you mean business.
Thanks to the pure stainless steel construction, your Flowmaster Round-Cut Exhaust Tip has the backbone to survive life on the road. What's more, they come with either a built-in clamp for an easy bolt-on installation or slip over your tailpipe for a secure weld-on connection. Whichever one you choose, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stanley I (Fuquay Varina, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Aug 19, 2015 7:46 AM
The exhaust tips were perfect, except the bolts that came with it stripped as soon as they began to tighten. I had to gi buy larger stainless bolts to attached them
Reviewed by Joseph G (Algona, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Mar 27, 2015 4:23 AM
Nice quality. The only issue I had was the bolt on the tip. It needs to be at least one gauge bigger. I stripped the threads right away when i started to fasten it. I had a bigger bolt and it worked well. I had to shim it also to fit.
Reviewed by Ronald B (FREMONT, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2015 9:04 AM
Highest quality for great looks. AA beats best advertised price the can confirm. I preferred to cut off clamp and weld on - a little cleaner and permanent, trouble-free installation. Chose to weld scrap length of thick 1/8" wall 3" OD exhaust pipe to shim from stock exhaust 2.75" OD to 3" tip ID.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/31