- Dress your tailpipes to the nineteen-sixty-nines with Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Uniquely styled with a round body, angle-cut output and rolled edges
- Wrought from stainless steel for lasting strength
- Polished to a show-stopping shine
- Embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo
- Variety of inlet and outlet size options
- Available with either an ultra-secure weld-on install or an easy clamp-on setup (depending on style)
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
With monster-sized motors, bitchin' body styles and chrome as far as the eye can see, there was lots to love about the golden age of American muscle cars. These days, the engines may be smaller, the body lines bubblier and the trim duller, but you can still add a classic touch to your ride's rear end with Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
While inspired by Detroit's sweet street chariots from yesteryear, Flowmaster uses only cutting-edge manufacturing techniques to craft their Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips. They start by carving your tip from premium stainless steel. From there, they slice the output diagonally, roll the edges for a sleek appearance, and finish by polishing your tip to a mirror shine. In fact, Flowmaster is so proud of their work that they emboss their iconic logo right on top.
You don't need an engineering degree to install your Flowmaster Round Rolled Exhaust Tip. They come in a variety of sizes engineered for a nearly endless array of tailpipe configurations. What's more, you can choose between a lockdown weld-on installation and a super-simple bolt on setup. Plus, Flowmaster backs your rounded exhaust tips with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by D R (Freeport, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Impala — Apr 26, 2017 8:26 PM
This is a great tip. Also got 2 flowmaster 50 mufflers as well. The mufflers were not as loud as I hoped but. The tips looked nice. Now I can show the power I have. They actually welded them on for me. Paid $90.00 per muffler and tip too install at my local shop. So $180 I do however wish they were a little more shiny. But, it wasent shiny out today anyways. Auto anything got them to me quick and no problems at all.
Reviewed by Ronnie B (PEARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Scion iM — Sep 14, 2016 4:46 AM
Easy to install looks great slight sound reduction outside but very noticeable reduction inside car very happy with auto anything and Flowmaster tip.
Reviewed by Ray F (BOX ELDER, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Impala — Sep 09, 2016 8:43 PM
Looks great when finally installed. Very tight fit had to scrape off factory coating on exhaust to slide on. But could only slide on about 1 1/2" until it hit weld seam and narrowing inner body of exhaust tip Ended up having to sawzall off 3" of factory exhaust pipe to get proper fit. Was thinking the custom tip should have been able to slide back and forth to get the perfect adjustment needed. Now with so little metal to metal contact I need to tac weld tips at additional costs
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flowmaster exhaust, mufflers & tips
- flowmaster force ii exhaust system
- cold air intake cone
- anzo usa headlights review
- jeep headers review
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- volvo steering wheel cover
- jeep liberty floor mats 2011
- chevy hhr exhaust tip
- gmc sierra muffler
- car bicycle racks
- car brake parts