- Dress your tailpipes to the nineteen-sixty-nines with Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Uniquely styled with a round body, angle-cut output and rolled edges
- Wrought from stainless steel for lasting strength
- Polished to a show-stopping shine
- Embossed with the iconic Flowmaster logo
- Variety of inlet and outlet size options
- Available with either an ultra-secure weld-on install or an easy clamp-on setup (depending on style)
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
With monster-sized motors, bitchin' body styles and chrome as far as the eye can see, there was lots to love about the golden age of American muscle cars. These days, the engines may be smaller, the body lines bubblier and the trim duller, but you can still add a classic touch to your ride's rear end with Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
While inspired by Detroit's sweet street chariots from yesteryear, Flowmaster uses only cutting-edge manufacturing techniques to craft their Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips. They start by carving your tip from premium stainless steel. From there, they slice the output diagonally, roll the edges for a sleek appearance, and finish by polishing your tip to a mirror shine. In fact, Flowmaster is so proud of their work that they emboss their iconic logo right on top.
You don't need an engineering degree to install your Flowmaster Round Rolled Exhaust Tip. They come in a variety of sizes engineered for a nearly endless array of tailpipe configurations. What's more, you can choose between a lockdown weld-on installation and a super-simple bolt on setup. Plus, Flowmaster backs your rounded exhaust tips with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John E (Winchester, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — Jan 31, 2015 4:14 AM
This is a well made, solid, and attractive trim piece. The pinch-bolt mounting makes it easy to use. I needed to fabricate a shim to make it secure on the tail-pipe of my Toyota Camry. This is not a criticism of the part itself, but due to the diameter of the tail-pipe being slightly smaller than 2.25 inches. The four star rating stems from the fact that the supplied bolt and nut were just slightly on the small side. I replaced them with slightly stouter bits from my left-over hardware drawer.
Reviewed by John K (Latrobe, PA) — Nov 14, 2014 1:32 PM
the exhaust tip itself is nice but the clamp to make it an easy install is garbage. when you tighten the clamp it won't close the tip around the exhaust it pulls the clamp together and breaks away I tried shims still didn't work just broke the clamp off I had to get mine tacked on and it cost another $35.00
Reviewed by Daniel Z (Syracuse, NY) — Oct 29, 2014 11:13 AM
The exhaust tip is well made, distinctive and looks great, while adding the finishing touch to my truck. When installing it, the bolt on clamp did not close the rear opening around the exhaust pipe as tightly as I had expected. Hopefully, it is secure enough to stay on.
Flowmaster Round Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flowmaster exhaust f150
- high flow cats
- flowmaster 40 series delta flow reviews
- flowmaster american thunder exhaust kit
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- jeep headers review
- 2002 ford ranger exhaust system
- dodge ram 1500 flowmaster exhaust
- dodge ram sunshade
- custom made floor mats
- nerf bars running boards
- truck chrome accessories