- Redirect your exhaust flow with Flowmaster Scavenger Series Muffler Turndowns
- The classic way to finish any exhaust system sans tailpipes
- Made from high-quality 16-gauge aluminized steel for budget-friendly durability
- Available in multiple inlet and outlet sizes
- Pair perfectly with your Flowmaster Scavenger Series Headers & X-Pipes
- Super secure weld-on, slip-fit installation
- Sold in pairs
- Your Flowmaster Scavenger Series Muffler Turndowns are backed by a 3-year warranty
Sure, you can add power steering, disc brakes and even seat belts to your hot rod, but what fun would that be? Take it one further with tailpipes and tips and the next thing you know you're cruising your mom's grocery getter. So, cut the frills and keep your hot rod hot with a set of Flowmaster Scavenger Series Muffler Turndowns.
The classic way to finish a custom exhaust, these no-frills muffler turndowns redirect hot exhaust gas without the need for tailpipes. Crafted from aluminized steel with a slight turn and an aggressive angle-cut exit, Flowmaster tips make it easy to keep style high and costs low.
Sold in pairs and available in your choice of 3", 3.5" and 4" inlet/outlet sizes, finding a set to fit your mufflers is a cinch. Plus, the slip-fit, weld-on installation is super secure. What's more, Flowmaster backs your Scavenger Muffler Turndowns with a 3-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- parts crome for nissan titan 2006
- loud flowmaster exhaust
- flowmaster free flow cats
- flowmaster hushpower
- honda headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- nissan pathfinder exhaust
- best dual exhaust for silverado
- can i put exhaust tips on my 2011 hyundai santa fe
- auto seat covers
- bike roof racks
- winter floor mats for suv