- Free your rig from the chokehold of restrictive stock tubing with a Flowmaster Turbo Downpipe Kit
- Custom mandrel bent for a perfect fit in place of your crush-bent OEM downpipe
- Bumps up the airflow to your turbo by up to 25% for immediate performance gains
- Wrought from heavy-duty 16-gauge aluminized steel
- Comes with all mounting hardware for a bolt-on installation—some cutting may be required to remove your stock downpipe
- Your Flowmaster Exhaust Downpipe is backed by a 3-year warranty
Oxygen—it's more than just a channel to catch up on Roseanne reruns. It's the lifeblood of your motor, and it's in short supply if you're still running around with stock piping. Chuck your restrictive OEM tubes and step up to high-flow excitement with the Flowmaster Turbo Downpipe Kit.
Unlike factory-made downpipes that are crushed into shape without a care for efficiency, your Flowmaster Turbo Downpipe is custom mandrel-bent for your rig. This smarter design pays off with up to 25% more airflow into your turbo—and that means up to 25% more fun on the street or at the strip.
Built to survive the grueling conditions under your hood, Flowmaster Downpipes are made from 16-gauge aluminized steel. Along with the new pipe, you also get all the mounting hardware you need for a direct bolt-on installation. On top of that, Flowmaster covers your Turbo Downpipe Kit with a 3-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 10/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flowmaster sale
- flowmaster super 40 series reviews
- flowmaster headers
- 2001 toyota tundra american thunder
- chevy exhaust
- jeep headers review
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- tent for suburban
- 2000 dodge durango exhaust
- heartthrob on 2000 cherokee
- discount car floor mats
- car roof bags
- pick up bed liners