- Turn up the style with Flowmaster Turndown Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Slight turndown angle-cut exit adds an aggressive look
- Classic single-wall design
- Crafted from pure stainless steel for superior rust resistance
- Available with a brushed or polished finish (varies by model)
- Several inlet and outlet size combinations to choose from
- Secure weld-on or easy clamp-on installation (varies by model)
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Turndown Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
Turning down the lead-designer job at Lamborghini—not so smart. Turning down a weekend date with Kate Upton—downright stupid. Turning down the tips of your exhaust system—priceless. And though you may never get that job or that date, you can always look the part with Flowmaster Turndown Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips.
Featuring single-wall tubing that's crafted from pure stainless steel, these turndown exhaust tips are built for the long haul. But what really sets these exhaust turndowns apart is the slightly turned-down angle-cut exit that gives them their name—and gives you the aggressive style you're looking for.
With a variety of inlet/outlet size combinations, a brushed or polished finish and weld-on or clamp-on installation types, Flowmaster makes a turndown, angle-cut exhaust tip just for your project. What's more, Flowmaster backs all of these Turndown Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Turndown Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Juliana E (Metairie, LA) — Sep 23, 2015 8:36 PM
The only company that made a tip at 2 1/4 inches that fit over the existing tailpipe (2") of my 75 LTD. High quality material, easy to adjust and tighten and looks great. Kudos to Flowmaster.
Reviewed by James A (Powhatan, VA) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 11, 2014 8:14 AM
the tip is well machined, polished to perfection and performs well. There is a problem however. The bolt used to draw up the tip around the exhaust pipe is too small. When trying to draw up the tip around the exhaust pipe, the bolt stripped the threads on the nut and bolt. Went to the local auto parts store, got a larger sized bolt nut and washer set up and it now works perfectly.
Reviewed by Kenneth F (Saraland, AL) — Aug 16, 2013 4:37 AM
received tips just like I ordered and fit after I removed burr on the inside of one and had to drill out hole for bolt to go through after installation, other than that I am real satisfied.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28