- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your exhaust sealing with FlowTech Collector Gaskets
- “Dead soft” aluminum layers offer a leak-proof seal between your 3” collector and exhaust flange
- Durable, heat-tempered construction ensures that gaskets will not burn or blow out
- Collector Gaskets are also weather- and water-resistant
- Sold in pairs—nuts & bolts included for each 3-hole gasket
- Your FlowTech Collector Gaskets are made in the USA and covered by a 90-day limited warranty
Keeping your hard-working collector and exhaust flange together is a big job, so you can’t afford to put your sealing hopes in the figurative hands of just any gasket. For superior sealing and as secure a fit as you’ve ever seen, make the connection with FlowTech Collector Gaskets.
Separate layers of annealed—or “dead soft”—aluminum conform to create a seal between your 3” collector and exhaust flange so close, you won’t have to worry about checking for coolant seepage ever again. These layers also make for a do-it-once solution that won’t blow or burn out.
The FlowTech Exhaust Collector Gasket has been heat-treated to withstand high temperatures, and is designed for ultimate resistance to inclement weather- and water. Each 3-hole FlowTech Header Collector Gasket comes with the nuts and bolts you need. Sold in pairs, your FlowTech Collector Seal is proudly made in the USA and is backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- flowtech exhaust, mufflers & tips
- nifty universal cargo logic liner kit
- nissan frontier floor matts
- why are california catalytic converters expensive
- ford exhaust systems
- jeep headers
- mercedes benz accessories floor mats
- 2000 tundra exhaust
- challenger exhaust
- dashboard covers for honda accord
- auto mat store
- pickup truck tailgates
- sear covers