- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your exhaust sealing with FlowTech Collector Gaskets
- “Dead soft” aluminum layers offer a leak-proof seal between your 3” collector and exhaust flange
- Durable, heat-tempered construction ensures that gaskets will not burn or blow out
- Collector Gaskets are also weather- and water-resistant
- Sold in pairs—nuts & bolts included for each 3-hole gasket
- Your FlowTech Collector Gaskets are made in the USA and covered by a 90-day limited warranty
Keeping your hard-working collector and exhaust flange together is a big job, so you can’t afford to put your sealing hopes in the figurative hands of just any gasket. For superior sealing and as secure a fit as you’ve ever seen, make the connection with FlowTech Collector Gaskets.
Separate layers of annealed—or “dead soft”—aluminum conform to create a seal between your 3” collector and exhaust flange so close, you won’t have to worry about checking for coolant seepage ever again. These layers also make for a do-it-once solution that won’t blow or burn out.
The FlowTech Exhaust Collector Gasket has been heat-treated to withstand high temperatures, and is designed for ultimate resistance to inclement weather- and water. Each 3-hole FlowTech Header Collector Gasket comes with the nuts and bolts you need. Sold in pairs, your FlowTech Collector Seal is proudly made in the USA and is backed by a 90-day limited warranty.