The current product is out of stock.
Click Performance Mufflers to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers revitalize your ride’s sound and performance
- Old-school glasspack construction delivers scorching sound and cuts down on flow-slowing backpressure
- Durable 16-gauge steel case means a long, high-performance life
- Muffler case has a diameter of 3.5”, while body measures 18” long with an overall length of 24”
- Inlet and outlet available in multiple sizes
- Recommended that Red Hot Mufflers be installed by a professional
- Made in the USA like all FlowTech products
- Your FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are backed by a 90-day Limited Warranty
If your exhaust system’s as slow-flowing as a dammed river and that throaty purr’s been reduced to a whimper, it might be time to upgrade. With an anti-corrosion, bright crimson coating and engineered to streamline your airflow, FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are the ideal replacement for your lagging factory exhaust.
Flow Tech Red Hots feature a time-tested glasspack construction to ensure the straight-through passage of exhaust gas and all but eliminate restrictive backpressure. Measuring 24” long—with an 18” long body and a substantial case diameter of 3.5”—performance FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers are formidably constructed from 16-gauge steel for a longer life.
Recommended for a professional installation, your Flow Tech Red Hots Muffler is American-made and covered by a 90-day limited warranty.
FlowTech Red Hots Mufflers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by paul s (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 1958 Ford Fairlane — Oct 28, 2016 5:47 AM
i ordered these and i received purple hornies ( which i think are more expensive) but basicly they are the same thing. I like the deep sound of them.
Reviewed by thomas w (oxford, GA) Reviewed for a 1937 Chevy Business Coupe — May 19, 2016 4:24 AM
building a rat rod and these muffler were just what I was looking for they were priced in my budget . They sound great and look cool. Thanks T.W.M SR
Reviewed by Bryce B (Haslet, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo — Apr 24, 2016 9:07 PM
I substituted this for my resonator on my 2002 Monte Carlo ss. This along with a cherry bomb extreme made the car sound really good without having being illegal. This item did come bent on the lips, but it was easy to bend out.
- flowtech exhaust, mufflers & tips
- how to pruchase and install a truck bed cover
- saddleman windsor velour seat covers
- skyjacker hydro shocks free shipping
- fiat seat covers
- jeep performance exhaust
- honda headers
- rav4 dash cover
- chevy exhaust tips
- dodge ram corsa exhaust
- automobile floor liners
- chrome steps for trucks
- vehicle chrome accessories