- Roll loud, proud and powerful with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Bolsters horsepower and torque
- Delivers powerful "big block" sound
- 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of free flowing power
- Cat-back systems are equipped with a Gibson Superflow Performance straight-thru muffler
- Fitted with a 6" or 8" black ceramic-coated round rolled slash cut tip with brushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo
- Muffler boasts welded baffles & chambers for volume efficiency with unrestricted flow—no packing to blow out or deteriorate
- Easy bolt-on installation uses factory style hangers
- Kit includes pipes, muffler, clamps and all required hardware
- Features a passenger side exit behind the rear tire
- Proudly crafted in the USA and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan
- Your Metal Mulisha Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Got flow, bro? If not, it's time to uncork your powerplant and let it run wild with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. Designed to be the loudest, proudest and most powerful exhaust system on or off the road, your Metal Mulisha Exhaust sets you and your truck apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, Metal Mulisha Exhausts unleash free-flowing power and an ear-thumping roar that's not for the weak. For an added wallop, cat-back exhaust systems are fitted with a Gibson Superflow Performance muffler. And, just so mild-mannered commuters and unwitting pedestrians know how you roll, the massive exhaust tip is emblazoned with the legendary Metal Mulisha skull logo.
Designed for an easy bolt-on installation, both the cat-back kit and DPF-back kit bolt right up to your truck's factory hangers. Plus, it includes all the Metal Mulisha accessories you need: pipes, clamps and hardware. Best yet, the Metal Mulisha crew and Gibson back your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Metal Mulisha Exhaust System may exceed sound requirements in some states. Check your state and local ordinances before purchasing.
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nihad L (BEACHWOOD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 06, 2016 8:46 PM
If you want very loud and aggressive sound this is it. It definitely adds some hp and I did see some improvement on mpg. The only complaint is that is kinda loud inside the cab, especially when you get on it.
Reviewed by Christopher B (Fair Lawn, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 05, 2016 2:25 PM
I am very pleased with this exhaust system. It is not too loud but loud enough and just love how it sounds as i shift gears. I love it and recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their exhaust without being too loud.
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.