- Roll loud, proud and powerful with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Bolsters horsepower and torque
- Delivers powerful "big block" sound
- 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of free flowing power
- Cat-back systems are equipped with a Gibson Superflow Performance straight-thru muffler
- Fitted with a 6" or 8" black ceramic-coated round rolled slash cut tip with brushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo
- Muffler boasts welded baffles & chambers for volume efficiency with unrestricted flow—no packing to blow out or deteriorate
- Easy bolt-on installation uses factory style hangers
- Kit includes pipes, muffler, clamps and all required hardware
- Features a passenger side exit behind the rear tire
- Proudly crafted in the USA and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan
- Your Metal Mulisha Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Got flow, bro? If not, it's time to uncork your powerplant and let it run wild with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. Designed to be the loudest, proudest and most powerful exhaust system on or off the road, your Metal Mulisha Exhaust sets you and your truck apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, Metal Mulisha Exhausts unleash free-flowing power and an ear-thumping roar that's not for the weak. For an added wallop, cat-back exhaust systems are fitted with a Gibson Superflow Performance muffler. And, just so mild-mannered commuters and unwitting pedestrians know how you roll, the massive exhaust tip is emblazoned with the legendary Metal Mulisha skull logo.
Designed for an easy bolt-on installation, both the cat-back kit and DPF-back kit bolt right up to your truck's factory hangers. Plus, it includes all the Metal Mulisha accessories you need: pipes, clamps and hardware. Best yet, the Metal Mulisha crew and Gibson back your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Metal Mulisha Exhaust System may exceed sound requirements in some states. Check your state and local ordinances before purchasing.
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by howard h (Fairfield, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 5:32 PM
Easy to install and looks great. Exhaust has a nice throaty sound. Very pleased with this system.
Reviewed by Reilly S (Stilwell, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 26, 2017 2:56 AM
Big bank for your buck. Quick response on the pedal. A lot more get up and go! The sound is awesome, a lot of people complain about the drone on v4. Not me I've added some extra mpgs when I'm not heavy footed on the pedal! Gibson has a repeat customer!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust, mufflers & tips
- heating pad car
- borla cat back exhaust system
- colgan carbon fiber car bras and pics
- honda headers
- jeep brush guards
- jeep exhaust systems
- chevy camaro exhaust systems
- dodge ram corsa exhaust
- trailer hitch for subaru impreza
- custom seat covers for trucks
- license plate frames custom
- tents for truck beds