- Roll loud, proud and powerful with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Bolsters horsepower and torque
- Delivers powerful "big block" sound
- 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of free flowing power
- Cat-back systems are equipped with a Gibson Superflow Performance straight-thru muffler
- Fitted with a 6" or 8" black ceramic-coated round rolled slash cut tip with brushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo
- Muffler boasts welded baffles & chambers for volume efficiency with unrestricted flow—no packing to blow out or deteriorate
- Easy bolt-on installation uses factory style hangers
- Kit includes pipes, muffler, clamps and all required hardware
- Features a passenger side exit behind the rear tire
- Proudly crafted in the USA and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan
- Your Metal Mulisha Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Got flow, bro? If not, it's time to uncork your powerplant and let it run wild with the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. Designed to be the loudest, proudest and most powerful exhaust system on or off the road, your Metal Mulisha Exhaust sets you and your truck apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, Metal Mulisha Exhausts unleash free-flowing power and an ear-thumping roar that's not for the weak. For an added wallop, cat-back exhaust systems are fitted with a Gibson Superflow Performance muffler. And, just so mild-mannered commuters and unwitting pedestrians know how you roll, the massive exhaust tip is emblazoned with the legendary Metal Mulisha skull logo.
Designed for an easy bolt-on installation, both the cat-back kit and DPF-back kit bolt right up to your truck's factory hangers. Plus, it includes all the Metal Mulisha accessories you need: pipes, clamps and hardware. Best yet, the Metal Mulisha crew and Gibson back your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Metal Mulisha Exhaust System may exceed sound requirements in some states. Check your state and local ordinances before purchasing.
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Taylor A (SMITHFIELD, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 10, 2016 2:18 PM
I had been looking around for exhaust for my Silverado and found the Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. I had already Bought the Range AFM to disable the 4 cylinder mode to keep it in V-8. Which works Great. So I ordered the Metal Mulisha exhaust and installed it. Only issue I had was the connection behind the catalytic was leaking when tighten. I resolved this issue by using some Red RTV SILICON which fixed the issue. I love my exhaust. Would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Richard R (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Titan — Jun 03, 2016 5:07 AM
It took me several months to decide which system would work best with my truck (Flowmaster, Borla, etc.) as well as my budget. I chose Gibson for the looks, sound and value. Huge increase in HP and fuel economy, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Reviewed by Jason F (Wilsonville, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2016 9:05 PM
Easy install. High qaulity. Sounds bad ass. V4 mode sounds terrible with any exhaust system on these trucks IMO, so I bought a Range AFM disable unit to compliment it. Works like a charm.
Reviewed by Barbara D (THE VILLAGES, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Mar 29, 2016 8:15 PM
I installed this exhaust by following the directions exactly and it sounds exactly as I hoped it would. Couldn't be happier.
Ships Between 6/30 - 7/05
- What Do You Drive?