- Dress your tailpipe in the wild style of Gibson's Rectangular Exhaust Tip
- The rectangular, flush-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Rectangular Exhaust Tip is wrought from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Rectangular Exhaust Tip features Gibson's breakthrough built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.5" or 3"
- Gibson backs your Rectangular Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
When Gibson designed the powerful lines and sharp edges of the Rectangular Exhaust Tip, they truly reinvented the rectangle. Outfit your tailpipe with its serious style and you'll be the envy of the road.
When it comes to premium exhaust systems, no one has a better reputation than Gibson. They refuse to use low-grade materials, and the Rectangular Exhaust Tip is a prime example of their high standards. It's crafted from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel, which won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips.
Best of all, the creative minds in Gibson's design think tank developed the groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system. Rather than requiring welding or floppy clamps, the Rectangular Exhaust Tip has a built-in clamp. So all you have to do is put a little torque on the bolt, and you're done. And, this tip is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Rectangular Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas L (Old Bridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Apr 09, 2014 5:20 PM
I spent about 10 minutes to install the exhaust tip and it looks great. It compliments the boxy shape of my 2013 Frontier pickup.
Reviewed by Douglas D (Bridgeport, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Feb 10, 2011 7:55 AM
Was looking for and exhaust extension that was not round for my 2008 Ford Escape and the Gibson rectangular tip was the answer. It looks awesome and the fact that no drilling is involved made the installion very simple.
Reviewed by Jason K (Succasunna, NJ) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 06, 2006 5:53 AM
The pictures anywhere online, including at AutoAnything, don't show that the tip is actually square at the exit. It is, and very nicely finished.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08