- Add a wicked finish to your ride's rear end with the Gibson Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip
- The rectangular, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip is built from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.5" or 3"
- Gibson backs your Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Once you've mounted your Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip, you'll never be able to look at rectangles again without hearing the rumble of your beefy motor. Plus, the memory of its aggressive lines, angular edges and mirror finish is sure to stay in the minds of jealous onlookers.
Gibson has been building high-performance exhausts for decades, so they know all the secrets to a successful set of pipes. That's why they crafted your Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip from premium chunks of durable, aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust-it just keeps on gleaming and looking fresh.
Besides its first-class materials, the Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip is also incredibly easy to install. Thanks to Gibson's innovative “Clampless" mounting system, all the hardware is built right into the exhaust tip. Simply tighten the bolt, and you're done.
Plus, your Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Rectangular Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vernon H (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Oct 27, 2014 4:04 AM
I enjoyed the appearance. The finish was substandard. It had imperfections in the finish.I expected a better product than this.
Reviewed by ROBERT T (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 04, 2014 7:30 PM
Looks great. Really adds snap to trucks appearance. Easy to install, but would like to a double bolt down. Has a slight tendency to rock side to side. Had to add hose clamp to limit wiggle. Otherwise great product.
Reviewed by Steve R (PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL) — Aug 24, 2014 3:38 AM
This is a great accessory for any truck, especially one with a fair amount of chrome touches. It trims out the vehicle and gives the exhaust a bolder look that really compliments and finishes off the truck. Be sure to size the diameter of your pipe to get your piece right the first time.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07