- Transform your mild tailpipe with the wild style of the Rolled Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Wide-mouth exhaust tip with a clean, rolled lip
- The Rolled Exhaust Tip is wrought from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Rolled Exhaust Tip features Gibson's groundbreaking built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.5"
- Gibson backs your Rolled Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Pedestrians and drivers alike won't be able to stop salivating when they see you zoom past with your Rolled Exhaust Tip. Its rounded lip and brilliant, polished finish add a commanding edge to your car, truck or SUV's attitude and image.
Not only does your Rolled Exhaust Tip look tough, it's crafted from some of the sturdiest materials available to mankind. Gibson uses only premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to craft your burly tip. Why stainless steel? Because it doesn't chip, flake or rust like lower-grade chrome.
Some tips can't be installed except by professional welders. Gibson's Rolled Exhaust Tip, however, goes on quick and easy with an ingenious built-in clamp. Just tighten down the clamp with a wrench, and you're done. No welding, no cutting, no aggravation.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Rolled Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Rolled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Yvette G (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti M35 — May 15, 2013 7:42 PM
This small detailed enhanced the overall look of the car more than I expected. The stock tips covers are cheap and very easy to replace. I had the new tips welded for 50 bucks to avoid the tips from coming lose and having to replace. Avoided the rattling as well. Great buy.
Reviewed by Kimberly C (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Volvo S60 — Aug 31, 2012 7:16 AM
Great product! Did not fit my Volvo S60, but it is not the fault of the Gibson Exhaust Tips. We knew it was going to be a tight fit when we ordered the tips. We took the car to Meineke and they cut the current tips and then welded these tips onto the car. It only cost $100 for them to do the work and it looks great.
Reviewed by Nick D (Lawrence, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Blazer — Dec 06, 2011 11:24 PM
The Gibson rolled exhaust tip is a beautiful piece of work. Unfortunately, for my application, it's too long and I'm having to cut a couple of inches out of the middle and then TIG weld the two ends back together.
Gibson Rolled Exhaust Tip
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 16715
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson stainless steel exhaust tips
- gibson headers legal for ca
- gibson side swept exhaust
- gibson slash exhaust tip
- performance headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- lexus exhaust system performance
- 350z exhaust
- chrysler 300 floor mats
- dual exhaust ford f150
- bike rack for car reviews
- licence plate frame
- nerf steps for trucks