- Trick out your tailpipe with the Gibson Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip
- Inspired by the classic look of hotrods, muscle cars and sport trucks
- Expertly crafted from T–304 stainless steel—won’t chip, flake or rust like chrome–dipped tips
- Polished to a dazzling shine and finished with Gibson’s legendary logo
- Equipped with a built–in mounting bracket—no welding or clamping needed
- Sold individually
- Your Gibson Angle Cut Exhaust Tips come with a Lifetime Warranty
Back in the day, auto manufacturers knew how to make their steel steeds turn heads on the highway—with a heaping helping of chrome. Nowadays, you're lucky to find more than a few slivers of gleaming metal on most rides. Fortunately, Gibson makes it easy to add some extra razzle–dazzle to your daily driver with their Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip.
Blending vintage looks with modern manufacturing processes, your Gibson Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip delivers classic style that'll last through the ages. Each Gibson Angle Cut Exhaust Tip is constructed from premium T–304 stainless steel that's polished to a dazzling shine and emblazoned with Gibson's iconic logo. Unlike traditional chrome–dipped tips, your stainless exhaust tip won't flake, chip or rust.
Forget about brushing up on your spot–welding skills—your Gibson Double Wall Exhaust Tip sports a clamp–on mounting system for an easy, secure at–home install. Plus, its inlet & outlet options makes this tip perfect for most single and dual–exhaust setups. Best of all, Gibson backs it up with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob F (Brighton, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford GT — Feb 26, 2015 8:24 AM
Won,t know fit and look till spring, car in storage with much snow in front of garage, Feb in Michigan can be most challenging and not a time to drive a Mustang. Will report back once out of storage.
Reviewed by Karl F (Meridian, ID) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Fusion — Mar 30, 2014 10:04 AM
I installed the Gibson tip on my 2007 Sport Trac. The size I purchased was the 2.5" inlet/3" outlet, 8" long. The tip looks to be well constructed and once I cleaned up the exhaust pipe with some steel wool and then sprayed a little WD40 into the end of the tip I pushed it into place. It is a tight fit, so I used a rubber mallet to gently tap it into place, tightened the bolt and off I went. I'm sure with a little cleaning now and then this tip should look good for some time.
Reviewed by Pete D (Randolph, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 15, 2013 5:17 PM
This tip was not polished like the one I had years ago . I also had to make shims to fit the exhaust pipe,it was 1/4 inch Dia too big
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- gibson muffler tips
- gibson round exhaust tip
- gibson dual exhaust 2012 jeep review
- gibson headers dodge dakota
- dodge diesel exhaust
- toyota exhaust systems
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- g37 exhaust
- 2010 f150 exhaust system
- 3 inch exhaust tip on chevy cobalt
- bed lining on pickup truck
- ford truck winch bumper
- pickup truck crossover tool boxes