- Rediscover the classic muscle car attitude with the Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- Featuring that time-honored hotrod design of straight pipes with flush-cut edges
- The Round Exhaust Tip is built to last from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Highly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Round Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
In the time when muscle cars ruled the streets, before gas embargoes tamed the American engine, the style of the day was straight, shiny tailpipes. Gibson recaptures that traditional, time-honored hotrod look with the Round Exhaust Tip.
One of the most highly respected names in the exhaust industry is Gibson, and they didn't get their reputation by building shoddy equipment. They demand perfection in everything they create. That's why Gibson uses aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel in your Round Exhaust Tip. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust, even under brutally hot conditions.
Gibson not only crafted your Round Exhaust Tip to be durable, they also made it easy to install. It has a built-in clamp that takes merely minutes to tighten down. No welding, no cutting, no hassles!
Best of all, Gibson covers your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Round Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard S (PAHRUMP, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2014 12:29 PM
The finish is perfect. It slides on with ease. The only decision is where you want the bolt located. Looks great on the truck. I used lock tight on the threads to make sure it never falls off.
Reviewed by Charlie S (East Aurora, NY) — Dec 22, 2014 4:18 AM
truly, you guys/ladies have your act together. The gentleman wh o helped mne on my order, CHUCK was awesomw totally. I love your selection, and everything about what you sell thank you
Reviewed by Ron. S (ALAMEDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2014 11:26 PM
I had a tough time finding a 2.75 tip for my 2013 f-150 it looks sharp !!! Easy to install, good buy.q
Reviewed by John F (Blue Jay, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — May 22, 2014 6:17 PM
Perfect size, five minute install with socket wrench and regular wrench. Looks cool on!
Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05