- Rediscover the classic muscle car attitude with the Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- Featuring that time-honored hotrod design of straight pipes with flush-cut edges
- The Round Exhaust Tip is built to last from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Highly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Round Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
In the time when muscle cars ruled the streets, before gas embargoes tamed the American engine, the style of the day was straight, shiny tailpipes. Gibson recaptures that traditional, time-honored hotrod look with the Round Exhaust Tip.
One of the most highly respected names in the exhaust industry is Gibson, and they didn't get their reputation by building shoddy equipment. They demand perfection in everything they create. That's why Gibson uses aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel in your Round Exhaust Tip. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust, even under brutally hot conditions.
Gibson not only crafted your Round Exhaust Tip to be durable, they also made it easy to install. It has a built-in clamp that takes merely minutes to tighten down. No welding, no cutting, no hassles!
Best of all, Gibson covers your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Round Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel H (UNDERWOOD, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2017 7:53 PM
Prompt delivery, high quality.Looking forward to years of life for this exhaust tip.
Reviewed by Clarence A (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 28, 2016 8:41 AM
It's quality is better than I expected. Thanks for being true with your advertisement.
Reviewed by John B (Lancaster, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Jun 03, 2016 12:42 AM
I got my order in a week after I sent the order online Easy to put on Looks good
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust, mufflers & tips
- a1 cardone engine control module
- felpro valve cover gasket
- flowtech terminator muffler
- dodge exhaust
- jeep brakes
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- 2010 dodge ram headers
- rav4 hitch
- ford explorer performance parts
- neoprene truck seat covers
- performance tuners for trucks
- tonneau truck cover