- Rediscover the classic muscle car attitude with the Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- Featuring that time-honored hotrod design of straight pipes with flush-cut edges
- The Round Exhaust Tip is built to last from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Highly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Round Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
In the time when muscle cars ruled the streets, before gas embargoes tamed the American engine, the style of the day was straight, shiny tailpipes. Gibson recaptures that traditional, time-honored hotrod look with the Round Exhaust Tip.
One of the most highly respected names in the exhaust industry is Gibson, and they didn't get their reputation by building shoddy equipment. They demand perfection in everything they create. That's why Gibson uses aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel in your Round Exhaust Tip. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust, even under brutally hot conditions.
Gibson not only crafted your Round Exhaust Tip to be durable, they also made it easy to install. It has a built-in clamp that takes merely minutes to tighten down. No welding, no cutting, no hassles!
Best of all, Gibson covers your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Round Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron. S (ALAMEDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2014 11:26 PM
I had a tough time finding a 2.75 tip for my 2013 f-150 it looks sharp !!! Easy to install, good buy.q
Reviewed by John F (Blue Jay, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — May 22, 2014 6:17 PM
Perfect size, five minute install with socket wrench and regular wrench. Looks cool on!
Reviewed by Michael K (Shoemakersville, PA) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Nova — Feb 22, 2014 3:33 PM
Very pleasant staff and great products, they fit like a glove and just what I was looking for. Went on a 66 Nova Coupe SS, mini tubbed with flowmaster exhaust and now the end of the pipes look great. Thanks Mike
Reviewed by Thane B (PALM HARBOR, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Feb 18, 2014 10:25 AM
Plain exhaust end for my new Winnie? No way! She's lookin' good under her skirt, too ;-) Installation looks professional as you can get sans welding.
Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 16715
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust for sale
- gibson side swept exhaust
- best sounding round mufflers
- flame exhaust tips
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- jaguar catalytic converter california legal
- dual exhaust ford f150
- exhaust systems for ford f150
- toyota sienna exhaust tip
- vehicle floor liners
- pick up truck bed accessories
- pick up truck bed mats