- Rediscover the classic muscle car attitude with the Gibson Round Exhaust Tip
- Featuring that time-honored hotrod design of straight pipes with flush-cut edges
- The Round Exhaust Tip is built to last from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Highly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Round Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
In the time when muscle cars ruled the streets, before gas embargoes tamed the American engine, the style of the day was straight, shiny tailpipes. Gibson recaptures that traditional, time-honored hotrod look with the Round Exhaust Tip.
One of the most highly respected names in the exhaust industry is Gibson, and they didn't get their reputation by building shoddy equipment. They demand perfection in everything they create. That's why Gibson uses aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel in your Round Exhaust Tip. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust, even under brutally hot conditions.
Gibson not only crafted your Round Exhaust Tip to be durable, they also made it easy to install. It has a built-in clamp that takes merely minutes to tighten down. No welding, no cutting, no hassles!
Best of all, Gibson covers your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Round Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leland S (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 10, 2017 5:30 AM
Worked as expected, I ended up painting mine flat black only because I am not a fan of chrome, looks great, fit snug.
Reviewed by Robert M (NEBO, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2017 10:33 AM
I had tried another brand, double walled, that tapered in from the collar and would not fit my 3" Ford F-150 tailpipe. The Gibson slipped right on, looks like it was made to fit, and my wife says it looks great. I would highly recommend this exhaust tip to anyone needing one for their F-150.
Reviewed by Daniel H (UNDERWOOD, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2017 7:53 PM
Prompt delivery, high quality.Looking forward to years of life for this exhaust tip.
Reviewed by Clarence A (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 28, 2016 8:41 AM
It's quality is better than I expected. Thanks for being true with your advertisement.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25