- Add a hot finish to the end of your exhaust with the Gibson Round Flame Exhaust Tip
- Wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Round Flame Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3" or 3.5"
- Gibson backs your Round Flame Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Turn up the heat on your exhaust system with Gibson's smokin' Round Flame Exhaust Tip. This red hot exhaust tip has an intricate flame design seared into its side for a classic hotrod look that's sure to turn heads. Plus, its flush-cut opening gives a clean finish to your exhaust.
Gibson has been building high performance exhaust systems long enough to know that quality starts with materials. That's why they forge your Round Flame Exhaust Tip from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. No other metal gives you the same level of durability and style. Chrome tips chip, flake and rust from the extreme heat of the exhaust, but your stainless tip will keep shinning like the day you put it on.
Best of all, Gibson has developed a groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system that takes the strain out of the installation. Simply tighten the built-in clamp, and you're done. No welding, no cutting, no hassle. And, your Gibson Round Flame Exhaust Tip is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Round Flame Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Garland K (Richmond, VA) Reviewed for a 1972 Chevy Nova — Mar 03, 2010 8:06 PM
...nice tips, BUT, the flames ought to be uniformly long all around the tips. The installer might be a dumb a--, and I might not be looking when he puts them on!
Reviewed by David D (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jul 29, 2009 6:42 AM
As expected, a good product once again from Gibson. Fits well, looks great, and instal was a breeze.
Reviewed by Kevin O (Huntersville, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2007 11:51 AM
What a great tip. Looks really hot. Really EASY to install. Going from 3" in to 4" out may be too much for some but I like it. There's also a 3" in/3.5" out for those folks. Didn't notice any significant difference in sound, but then I bought for looks.
Reviewed by David F (Leamington, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Jun 22, 2007 9:50 AM
Looks great and really adds style to my new charger. Ive had alot of complements on them. and it adds to the sound of my exhaust.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson performance
- gibson super truck exhaust
- gibson header reviews
- rectangular exhaust tips
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- performance headers
- silverado headers
- subaru outback hitch
- nissan frontier exhaust
- custom vehicle floor mats
- suv cargo box
- tents for pickup truck beds