- Give your truck a boost in power and sound with Gibson SFT Round Superflow Mufflers
- Straight–thru design maximizes low– to mid–range performance and the classic big–block rumble
- Perfect for trucks or SUVs, diesels and big block V8s
- Universal design fits almost any vehicle
- Chambered & louvered––no packing to blow out and no brittle baffles
- Reversible, louvered tuning ports make for maximum flow
- Fully–welded, solid–internal construction
- Available in 2.25" – 4” inlet/outlet sizes, with single or dual outputs
- Choose between aluminized and T304 stainless steel
- Aluminized models are great for budget–minded modders
- T–304 stainless models can be polished to a show–stopping shine
- Available in 5 different inlet/outlet patterns
- Proudly made in the USA like all Gibson products
- Your Gibson SFT Round Superflow Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Back in the day, before the EPA, Ralph Nader and the Sierra Club neutered street performance, the big–block V8 reigned supreme. On streets, strips and tracks, the unmistakable rumble and otherworldly power found its way to many a winner's circle. And now, you can get that classic power and sound back, thanks to Gibson SFT Round Superflow Mufflers.
Just like the big–blocks from the classic muscle car era, Gibson SFT Round Superflow Mufflers are all about low– to mid–range performance. That means tire–turning torque off the line and headlight–sucking passing power when you need it. The secret is in reversed tuning ports and pressurized chambers that maximize exhaust flow and scavenging. And, with this outrageous performance bite, Gibson's chambered and louvered internal design barks with the big V8 growl.
Gibson gives you a wide selection of inlet and outlet sizes, plus your choice of single or dual outputs. Choose aluminized steel for a wallet–friendly wallop or T304 stainless if you want some shwing with your performance. Even better, Gibson crafts your SFT Round Superflow Mufflers in the USA and backs ‘em with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson SFT Round Superflow Mufflers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe T (Westerville, OH) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 24, 2016 10:28 AM
This was replacement muffler for catback system bought 4 years ago. The inlet pipe of muffler rusted out after so required replacement. Muffler is well built and has good throaty sound at idle and under load but is more mellow at cruise.
Reviewed by Mark C (OVIEDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Feb 10, 2015 9:20 PM
Great muffler. I was tired of the louder flow through muffler I had before. This one is 25% over stock. Still delivers all the HP and TQ like a Maggy with half the sound. If your tired of waking the neighbors this is the one for you. Delivered in 3 days awesome service..
Reviewed by Nicholas N (ROCHESTER, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — May 01, 2014 9:12 AM
I bought this muffler expecting it to be deeper and louder than my stock muffler, but it was only barely. Definitely not worth the money.
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust, mufflers & tips
- husky gearbox storage
- napier sportz tent
- super 40 flowmaster reviews
- volvo mats
- jeep headers review
- hyundai performance parts
- jeep grand cherokee sun shade
- heartthrob on 2000 cherokee
- 2000 dodge durango exhaust
- auto detailing products
- pickup tonneau cover
- roof carriers for cars