- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
216 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason K (Flanders, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Tuesday at 7:06 AM
Cut off the end of the stock Durango tip which was dull and a bit too short... This one allows me to slide it in/out for adjustment and with the bolt on top of the tip it is concealed - giving it a factory look despite being a bolt on. Fills the cut out in the bumper much better. Wall thickness is good, polishing is very good, and overall I think this should loook great for years.
Reviewed by William H (LAMBERT, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 22, 2015 10:50 AM
Tip installed quickly and easily on a 2014 GMC sierra with the 5.3 engine. Looks great, but if you live on gravel roads it gets dirty pretty quickly, but is easy to clean.
Reviewed by Harold C (TOTOWA, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 16, 2014 4:36 AM
Excellent quality and appearance when installed. Fit was perfect with installation only taking minutes. Gibson's clamping design the best.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11