- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
239 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Aug 28, 2015 4:38 PM
my inlet size is 2.75 I decided to go to a 3 inch inlet because most lengths of tips for my size were 12 inches. This slightly oversize tip was only 7.5 inches in length. Trimming down my exhaust pipe and welding this tip on was the perfect solution.
Reviewed by Joseph V (Macomb Twp., MI) — Aug 28, 2015 7:45 AM
Purchased the non restricted tips and was pleased with the deep sound without over doing the noise . Easy install. Great value and appearance just mirror finish .
Reviewed by Harold S (Warsaw, IL) — Aug 22, 2015 6:32 AM
I thought the price of the tips was quite expensive but after receiving them in the mail I could tell by lifting the box that they were'nt cheap tips because of the weight of the boxes. Also they were a piece of cake to install and they keep their luster with very little upkeep. Harold G., Illinois
Reviewed by Thomas S (Scottsville, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Econoline — Aug 19, 2015 10:14 AM
Nice clean look & finishing touch for my van! Easy installation, just had too wire brush exhaust pipe to clean off any corrosion.
Reviewed by Gerald C (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 19, 2015 4:24 AM
This is a great addition to my 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat (chrome package). I've gotten several compliments on it. After I installed it, I spray-painted the exhaust pipe with high temp chrome paint to match the slash tip. Looks great!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/09 - 9/11