- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
291 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by S (WRIGHTSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Aug 30, 2017 6:14 PM
The tip is very well made. On my application, I had to widen the split where it clamps to achieve adequate clamp-up. Not a deal breaker. Just something that needs to be done from time to time with vehicle mods.
Reviewed by Richard M (New Kensington, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 27, 2017 7:47 PM
looks great , very easy to install, nice price , just love the way it looks
Reviewed by Thomas D (Fishkill, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2017 5:16 AM
Nothing better than owning a Chevy Silverado .. This. add on only brightened up my world. Gibson/exhaust tip ... looks so cool
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28