- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
280 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael F (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2017 12:18 PM
This is a good quality exhaust tip, you can feel the heft of the steel. The finish is excellent, shiny just like you would expect. Slipped right on the tail pipe in under a minute. Built in clamp is nice, sturdy, and very secure. A little pricey for a 12" price of steel, but you get what you pay for and this is no different.
Reviewed by Greg C (Oroville, WA) — Feb 09, 2017 8:55 PM
Received my Gibsons stainless exhaust tip. Beautifully finished and really draws your eye when you look at the truck. I made sure it's up near the mud flap so it won't get damaged by road debris . Easy install. The 12" covers right up to the curve in the pipe, so you don't see the factory pipe unless you bend over! Glad I got this!
Reviewed by Charles B (Polk City, FL) — Jan 12, 2017 8:22 PM
I'm very happy with the tailpipe extension side but they're very very good quality very heavy easy to install I actually bought them for a friend of mine for his truck he's happy I'm happy really nice product thank you
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03