- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
230 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen W (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Explorer — Friday at 7:02 AM
The installation was fairly simple but you should make sure to "scrub" clean your exhaust pipe and use a metal polish to finish the job before installing the Gibson slash exhaust tip. The exhaust tip I ordered was 12 inches long but it could have been up to 14 or 15 inches long. I would have gladly paid more to get a longer exhaust tip. Very smart looking on my Explorer and it really dresses it up.
Reviewed by Fred H (ESTES PARK, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jun 24, 2015 5:41 AM
The tip was received in a timely fashion and fit perfect. Dimensions were as advertised. Finish excellent. My only complaint (and reason for a 4 star rating) was the inclusion of non-stainless (corrosion prone) fastners with this beautiful tip. I replaced them with a proper SS nut, bolt and washer. C'mon Gibson, do it ALL right!
Reviewed by Mike D (BIG RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 05, 2015 9:01 AM
Easy install - looks great - wish it would have had a stainless steel bolt though
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/02 - 7/07