- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
273 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David R E (Oregon, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2016 4:34 AM
Getting correct size was a pain but turned out great. For a 2016 it is a 3 and half inch inlet for exhaust tip. You will need a tip with a 3 and half outlet.
Reviewed by Lawrence A (Milford, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2016 4:24 PM
These exhaust tip installed in no time at all and look amazing. The polished Stainless Steel looks great and will weather the roughest crap that the tire can sling at it. It's rather pricy, but it's SS which does cost more. I love it and the way it looks.
Reviewed by William T (Mechanicsville, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 14, 2016 5:54 AM
Fits great and looks good. 2.75 fits perfect on my 2015 Sierra 1500 Z71.
Reviewed by Mitchel H (BELLFLOWER, CA) — Jul 12, 2016 8:24 PM
I don't usually like to purchase items on line but I am completely satisfied with the Gibson SS exhaust tip that I installed on my Cummins Dodge RAM.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust metal mulisha
- gibson bullet mufflers
- gibson cat back exhaust reviews
- metal mulisha exhaust reviews
- jeep headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram headers
- toyota tacoma performance
- vw touareg bolt on exhaust tips
- pick up truck tonneau covers
- bike rack for trucks
- discount auto seat covers