- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
250 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale R E (PALMYRA, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 3:02 AM
These tips are great. They look larger then 4". Make my cat back sound awesome!!
Reviewed by Darlene M (RUTHER GLEN, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Celica — Oct 31, 2015 6:02 AM
I contacted Customer service to ensure that I ordered the correct size. Ordered size as instructed. Much too small. Now I have to return the item at my cost. Very frustrating!
Reviewed by George S (ASHLAND, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Oct 15, 2015 4:31 AM
Product has the right look and the right price. Quality is excellent and it is to install.
Reviewed by James M (UNION CITY, PA) — Oct 09, 2015 7:13 AM
I installed the exhaust tip on my new Ford F-150 and it looks great. It dresses up the exhaust pipe. The quality is very fine. Good service from AutoAnything. Jim M.
Reviewed by ron j (Caseyville, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 29, 2015 8:36 PM
Looks great and easy to install. Nice finishing touch to factory 2015 Sierra exhaust pipe. Solid fit and quality look. Exactly what I was looking for.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust metal mulisha
- gibson bullet mufflers
- gibson cat back exhaust reviews
- metal mulisha exhaust reviews
- jeep headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram headers
- toyota tacoma performance
- vw touareg bolt on exhaust tips
- pick up truck tonneau covers
- bike rack for trucks
- discount auto seat covers