- Bolt on Gibson's Slash Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your car, truck or SUV's style
- The sharp, diagonally-cut outlet adds an edgy finish to your exhaust system
- The Slash Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your exhaust system a serious attitude adjustment with the Slash Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Sliced diagonal and polished to a mirror finish, this tough tip adds excitement and personality to lifeless stock tailpipes.
Gear heads the world over know that Gibson understands what it takes to build a truly great exhaust system. They take pride in their workmanship, and you can clearly see it in the Slash Exhaust Tip. It's wrought from premium blocks of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome imitators, stainless doesn't chip, flake or rust. It just keeps on gleaming like the day you pulled it out of the box.
You don't have to be a certified welder to install the Slash Exhaust Tip. Thanks to Gibson's groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system, a wrench and a couple of minutes are all it takes to transform your tailpipe.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Slash Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
255 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave F (LISBON, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 8:34 AM
The exhaust tip was excellent, shipping was fast and it fit perfectly. The finish on the tip was also flawless! I only wished that, for that price, it came with a stainless steel bolt and a stainless steel nylon lock nut. A trip to the local hardware store let me obtain these non-corrosive items for a small cost.
Reviewed by Joe W (THE DALLES, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 25, 2016 10:56 AM
My only complaint was the bolt that came with the tip. I did change with stainless. Overall the tips look great and I'm very happy.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust metal mulisha
- gibson bullet mufflers
- gibson cat back exhaust reviews
- metal mulisha exhaust reviews
- jeep headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram headers
- toyota tacoma performance
- vw touareg bolt on exhaust tips
- pick up truck tonneau covers
- bike rack for trucks
- discount auto seat covers